The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

It's Just Plane Hilarity! [rpg]

Chat about anything
tta

Post by tta »

Conquest rubs his eyes, looks at the child perplexed, and walks away.

He however does not get very far before slipping in shit
papaya
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by papaya »

Steve woke up in a daze. What had happened while he was out? Why was there shit everywhere? His vision slowly returned to him, blurred but functioning. He became aware that some of the shit was on fire. Nice. He pulled off part of his tattered shirt, and wrapped it around his mouth to protect him from the toxic smell. Now that he could fully see, he turned to see the root of this problem. A giant meteor had inexplicably landed on the airport. It had crushed Sally - all that remained was her notebook, brimming with awful slashfiction. Jon Conquest, who Sally had been arguing with previously, was also nowhere to be found. Steve didn't have long to mourn their loss however. What was more important right now was getting out of the airport that was currently filled with burning feces.

Somehow, the impact of the meteor was cushioned by the soft floor of the airport lounge. However, when Steve stepped outside, he saw that the soundwave caused by the descent of the meteor had decimated the surrounding area. Cars were flung everywhere, numerous planes were overturned. There was some screaming, but it slowly succumbed to the flames. The whole place was a mess.

Then he panicked - Where was the Mtn Dew Dispenser? He wrapped the rag further around his mouth and dashed back inside. There she stood - contents empty, as if someone had robbed everything from her. Steve broke down, and tried to console the dying console. It could only put out a guttering whirring noise as it made a futile attempt to dispense drinks. Steve sat there, poop aflame around him, as his lover made its final ERROR 31 RESTOCK MACHINE.Whoever had sabotaged his lover was going to pay - and Steve doesn't give out change.

It was then he became aware that there was one person missing from the airport and that was that goddamn Pirate. What was his deal anyway? If anything, a pirate is the one most likely to have sabotaged a vending machine - twice. He must've escaped, since there was no sign of anything vaguely pirate related among the dying embers. He called out to the empty air. "where the hell are you, you bloody pirate". No response. He can't have gone far, Steve decided. The lobby was beyond repair, but maybe the awful Airport Shop was still clean. Although Sally had taken a dump over a lot of the place, he doubted she would've smeared her excrement on the store shelves. Nobody could do that.

With a new feeling of hatred towards this booty loving pirate, he heads out towards the shop - and towards finding peace for his lover.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

And then everyone got food poisioning. Hijinks ensued.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
papaya
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by papaya »

Steve hunched over, spilling the contents of his lunch all over the floor. Luckily, a wet floor sign was nearby, and he placed it on top of the mess he had made. Evidently, something had disagreed with his stomach.
Rattle

Re: It's Just Plane Hilarity! [rpg]

Post by Rattle »

and then John came back after approx. one and a half years

"anyway, what were we doing? is my flight here yet?"
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

"no"

John went back to his seat, where he hung himself after lighting his gas-soaked clothes on fire
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
Rattle

Post by Rattle »

"Huh, that would be very elaborate way to end my life, if that actually were to happen." John mused. "Oh, there's a flight. I guess I'm off to Detroit then."
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

John realized he was a city boy born and raised in South Detroit and reminisced about how he took the midnight train goin' anywhere.
Rattle

Post by Rattle »

"Yes, those certainly were the good ol' days. Just me and a small-town girl, living in her lonely world, we took the midnight train going anywhere.

STREETLIGHTS.

PEOPLE.

WUUHUHUHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

[ooc: minimike, if you're going to participate then create your own character pls. John Conquest is MY oc.]
Rattle

Post by Rattle »

"its been another year where the god damn heck is my flight"
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

everyone's dead john go back to bed