The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Atmosphir Is Officially Dead

Chat about anything
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

TheLastLink wrote:you signed up just to say that

your cool
Very much so.
I think I remember your name from Atmosphir?
Soccerstar

Post by Soccerstar »

bionicnacho wrote:Now that we're on the subject, how'd you guys discover atmosphir?
My friend showed me a 2D game creator but I couldn't remember the name so I googled "game creator." Atmosphir was the first link.
TheLastLink wrote:halsey didn't murder your beloved atmosphir.
grow up.
Uh, yeah, he kinda did.

EDIT: wow, didn't realize this was such a big argument. So I'm going to give you all my two cents and leave:

- Halsey was protecting his investment, and since games like Call of Duty and Halo exist, not to mention extremely popular, he figured the majority of players would like to see firearms.

- the disagreement between Dave and Halsey probably had to do with the addition of firearms, and possibly charging for more things.

- ElectroYoshi and TLL, you're both throwing this argument way out of proportion. Calm down. You're both right, in a way.

- we can't ignore the fact that Atmosphir a) needed money, and b) had no money. While I'm sure every single one of you would have donated as much as it needed to keep it running, there probably wasn't even enough revenue to pay the developers, let alone make a profit. Trust me, when people can avoid paying, they will.

That's all I've got to say about that.
Rattle

Re: Atmosphir Is Officially Dead

Post by Rattle »

oh word?
Rattle

Re:

Post by Rattle »

winningkill wrote:
Miniike wrote:I'm going to stay out of the debate and say something positive.

I just falcon punched Halsey Minor.
/\
|
|
|
|
Me staying out of the debate.
Halsey Minor got knocked down! Yes!
Halsey resigned !