The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Forums/websites You Got Banned From And For What Reason?

Chat about anything
tta

Forums/websites You Got Banned From And For What Reason?

Post by tta »

I'm not sure if any of you know this, but I was perma-banned from Atmosphir during it's last year of life for speaking out against the banning of several users and the extreme moderating tactics.

mean ol' boberto. >:(

But hey, atleast it inspired that one fanfic which I'm totally working on and have totally not abandoned.
G83

Post by G83 »

I was warned by Adz for "hacking", but that's it. Kind of a shame actually, I feel like I should go be more rebellious.

Does this site have the same mods as Atmosphir/Voxelus? It seems like the same people always end up in moderator positions and cause drama.
tta

Post by tta »

G83 wrote:I was warned by Adz for "hacking", but that's it. Kind of a shame actually, I feel like I should go be more rebellious.

Does this site have the same mods as Atmosphir/Voxelus? It seems like the same people always end up in moderator positions and cause drama.
Pretty much. Boberto, Yahnama and Zetta were only mods on Atmosphir though, after that boberto's position got revoked except he still had some sort of arrogant attitude, and the latter 2 were banned from both atmosphir and voxelus for speaking out against the unjust moderation.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

So how long till this thread gets locked? One minutes? No minutes? NO MINUTES?

lol jk
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Newah

Post by Newah »

I got banned from one forum because my username had "meth" in it. And it wasn't even in that meaning, the username was in the Latin language, and happened to have "meth" in the username.
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

When I was 8, I got banned from Club Penguin because I typed "hell" when I meant to say "hello".

That was a fun game, but a pretty darned strict one...
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Erm... I believe I was banned from a Minecraft Server once, it was right after I got Minecraft and realized it had multiplayer.. I feel into a house right by spawn through a skylight, there happened to be chests filled with goodies in there. I walked out with full diamond armor and a large collection of supplies thinking "Awe man, such nice people for giving supplies right at the start!" ... Turns out that was the admins house...
tta

Post by tta »

And I THINK I was once banned from R-O-B-L-O-X for mentioning Atmosphir (Trolling intentionally).

Oh, and after my main account on Atmosphir was banned, I used one of my alts, but after about half an hour, all 3 of my alts were subsequently banned.
bboy99

Post by bboy99 »

tta wrote:And I THINK I was once banned from R-O-B-L-O-X for mentioning Atmosphir (Trolling intentionally).

Oh, and after my main account on Atmosphir was banned, I used one of my alts, but after about half an hour, all 3 of my alts were subsequently banned.
I think I may have accidental started the no BATMOP rule on here. There was this offer, that if you made a post about BATMOP on another website, they would pay you tickets. I never got payed anything, but I think I may have started that.
tta

Post by tta »

bboy99 wrote:I think I may have accidental started the no BATMOP rule on here. There was this offer, that if you made a post about BATMOP on another website, they would pay you tickets. I never got payed anything, but I think I may have started that.
The admins there are riddonk man.
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

G83 wrote:I was warned by Adz for "hacking", but that's it. Kind of a shame actually, I feel like I should go be more rebellious.

Some moderators were transferred between Atmosphir, to Voxelus, to here. However, few moderators were actually re-instated on the last two sites. Eg. I was a moderator for Atmosphir, but because the community got smaller between shifts, less moderators were needed. So to answer your question, there are some of the same moderators, but it isn't the full squad from Atmosphir.
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

I have never been banned. Lots of reasons I should be but have not so far!
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

I'm surprised I went this far without getting banned.
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

Let's congratulate all that haven't gotten banned!
Soccerstar

Post by Soccerstar »

I got a warning once because I broke minor rules on the forums. Because I never bother to read rules, I'm so badass :P
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Phantomboy wrote:Erm... I believe I was banned from a Minecraft Server once, it was right after I got Minecraft and realized it had multiplayer.. I feel into a house right by spawn through a skylight, there happened to be chests filled with goodies in there. I walked out with full diamond armor and a large collection of supplies thinking "Awe man, such nice people for giving supplies right at the start!" ... Turns out that was the admins house...
lol'd

On topic: I've never been banned on any site (at least none that i remember).
Soccerstar

Post by Soccerstar »

bionicnacho wrote:lol'd

Bio-nic-na-cho has been a good boy.
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Soccerstar wrote:I got a warning once because I broke minor rules on the forums. Because I never bother to read rules, I'm so badass :P
Hell yeah!
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

bionicnacho wrote:lol'd

Not even a game by spamming?
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

I was banned from TowersTimes forum. It would be inappropriate to say why on this forum :P
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull: