The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Make The Way!

Games! On a forum!
Wazi

Make The Way!

Post by Wazi »

Rules: I start out as the storystarter, so I basically have to make three choices for you, and you must pick one, make up the topic that follows that choice, and then, when your topic is done, you make another three choices for the next person.

Ex:

Guy1: Once, upon a time, there was a Lemon. He is lost in a forest, there are three paths. Which one shall he pick?

1. The yellow path
2. The purple path
3. The blue path

*Guy2 chooses blue*

Guy2: the lemon decided to go down the blue path, then..

So on, and so on.

NOTE: Do not change the main character until I say so. And DON'T end the story until I say to change the main character.
Okay, let's start here:

There was a boy named Dave, he loved pickles. He ate them all day. He was bored of eating pickles out of a jar, he wants to eat pickles from where they grow! But where? He went outside to find the pickles...

He sees three paths:

1. The cornfield
2. The road
3. Helicopter (as I said, don't end the story, so the helicopter isn't an excuse. Make it a short trip)

Where will he go?
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Dave realizes he is dumb to go there, so he goes for mental help. Where does he go?

1. A counciler
2. An asylum
3. Rehab
Hollabyte

Post by Hollabyte »

Dave goes to a counciler, who is actually really unhelpful. Continuing his quest for pickles, he decides to walk to a store. Where does he go?

1. Walmart
2. Target
3. He goes the wrong way
👋 I used to be known as Prototype 🙂 🤖
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

STILL realising he has mental problems, he goes to colledge, but it drained away all his money, and he's getting straight F's. He then...

1. Quits and works at McDonalds
2. Robs a bank
3. Strives to become smart
Reap

Post by Reap »

He then strives to become smart and stay in school. He applies for student loans and assorted bursaries. He now realizes he can stay in school and finally learn to become a

1. Taxidermist
2. Clown (there are colleges for that)
3.Six Sigma Black Belt
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

When he becomes a clown, his brain slowly rots away and he becomes even stupider (I have something against this guy lol) and then realizes his life has been going downhill trying to o up. He then tries to...

1. Use reverse psychology to go downhill to go up.
2. Jumps off a cliff.
3. Eat brains to become smarter.
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

Jumping off the cliff, he falls into a field of flowers. The cliff then suddenly dissapeared, which surrounds him in flowers. He sees three tall objects in the same direction. Happily, he runs towards the three tall objects and he encounters:

1. A big portal
2. A bus that knows how to balance on its "head".
3. A whale

Which one should he go to?
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Realizing he is ACTUALLY STILL DEAD FROM BEING ****ING SPARTA'ED OFF A CLIFF, ( :) ) after the bus lost balance and tried to squash him, but he is a ghost because it missed him. Realizing he's dead, and still mentally handicap, he...

1. Goes ask the devil for a trip back
2. Goes ask God to help him get supasmart nachos
3. Tries to kill his dead self
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

He went to the Devil and pleaded to take him a trip back. The Devil refused, oh noes! What nao?

1. Bribe him
2. Do clown tricks in front of him
3. Forget what you just did and walk the "hell" away.
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

The devil was ammused, so he let you saptay as the devil's jester.

Pay's great, life's great. But oh no! A ghast! What do you do!

1. Jugle it's fireballs.
2. Water flower power.
3. Go MLG Pro
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

He is the Devils Jester, so he must show he's got. The Ghast fires it's fireballs, he puts his hands out, ready to juggle them.
BOOM! Dave gets knocked out. He finds himself in a Hospital "Have I been dreaming?" He said, the nurse and the doctor came, what will he do?

1. He jumps out of the window and continues his journey for pickles
2. He sneezes on the doctor, wipe his face with a used tissue, and jump out of the window to continue his journey for pickles
3. He quickly disguises as a doctor and jump out of the window to continue his journey for pickles
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

After his immense journey so far, Dave finds himself outside of the hospital asking strange men for directions. One particular man is very intrigued by Dave and takes him to the city outskirts. He is then given three choices:

1. Follow the man to the nearest city (about 100 miles away) and wait for instructions from his colleague.
2. Explore the area for a clue to the nearest abandoned pickle factory.
3. Hop on the subway and travel underground to save Princess Pickle from the evil Powser.
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Realizing what he's doing, he finds out...
Wazi wrote:Have I been dreaming?" He said,
He wasn't dreaming! He only realized this after Powser set the pickles on fire and threw it at him. Dave wakes up back in hell, more determined than ever to get out. You try to...

1. Ask the devil out again.
2. Grief for obsidian
3. Ride a ghast to the aether.
Adz
Administrator

Post by Adz »

3. He rides the ghast onwards towards the Aether. There, he finds many creatures. He first:

1) falls immediately down to hell again
2) wears a bunny on his head
3) kills everything in sight in a massacre
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

Dave decided to wear a bunny on his head, so he jumped off the ghast and went hopping into the air.
He really wishes to get his pickles back, he sobbers. "Don't cry." A mysterious voice said, Dave wondered where it came from.
"Over here!" The voice came from the top of his head. "To come back to life, you must first be my slave for the night." The bunny said.
What should Dave do?

1. Accept and be enslaved for the night
2. Run the heck away and find another solution - That bunny is damn creepy!
3. Kill the bunny and run away - Don't trust that freak!
Godofwar

Post by Godofwar »

Kill the bunny and run away, bunnies can not be trusted no matter how cute. Dave decides to kill the bunny with a
1. a knife
2. a gun
3. his fists
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

He slashes the neck of the creepy bunny and runs away like hell. After a lot of running, Dave gets exhausted and stumbles upon a very unique life form. "Welcome to the Aether," Dave mutters to himself. The creature approaches him and asks him what his life goals are. Dave replies, "I need to find a pickle that doesn't come from a jar; I need it to be from outside." The creature is very intrigued by Dave's goal and gives him a:

1. Helicopter
2. Carrot desguised as a Pickle
3. His pet Moa to travel around faster.
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Apparently the Moa is a carnivore, and ate Dave! He still has time before digestion! You...

1. Find a pickle in the belly
2. Claw away the insides using your knife you somehow have
3. Go to his brain and use manual control
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

Dave once again uses his knife but this time to cut open the Moa; he also decides to leave the Aether due the sever strangeness of the realm. He makes his way back to the portal and hops in right before he is attacked! "Pheww!" exhausts Dave. Still on a mission to find a pickle from the outside of a jar, Dave questions why he even went to the Aether. "Pickles don't even grow there!" he exasperates. Dave moves on and wonders what to do. He's been to soo many places and hasn't found a single pickle yet. Then he realizes "Wait! This is a Minecraft world! sure its bigger than Earth but pickles don't grow in Minecraft! He sets off.

1. Does he find a way to escape Minecraft?
2. Does he give up, gets married, has kids, and his kids try to find the pickle?
3. Does he study Minecraft Laws and Physics and try to produce a Minecraft version pickle?
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

The story must not end, so he finds a way out of Minecraft.
Back in the real world, things has changed since he left earth....

1. Everything are made of pickles, but how? (this is not where it ends)
2. Justin Bieber is ruling the world.
3. Nothing changed, continue journey!