The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Dvchayz Plays Osu

Share your creative endeavors
DvChayz

Dvchayz Plays Osu

Post by DvChayz »

now you can watch me play a weeaboo game with weeaboo songs for free!

[media=youtube]OFeKvb3eDds[/media]

ill upload more later since this 4 minute video took ALL NIGHT to upload
pls comment rat e and subscrebe xDDDD
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Moved to Creative Corner and renamed to a more descriptive title. Feel free to change it.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Oh, that is actually very cool :) Of course, I am gosh awful at rhythm games - but to see someone play one is actually quite neat! It also sort of helps that I actually knew the song as well.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

I was watching a League of Legends stream on Twitch once and I saw the streamer playing this game between matches. The guy was playing like 500x the speed you're playing at right now. I was amazed at how quickly he could hit those keys.

Anyways, question about the game: do you use your keyboard to navigate to the 1, 2, 3 and 4 thingies or do you use the mouse? I ask because in a few moments in the gameplay I see smooth movement of the ball that goes around, so I'm curious.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

bionicnacho wrote:I was watching a League of Legends stream on Twitch once and I saw the streamer playing this game between matches. The guy was playing like 500x the speed you're playing at right now. I was amazed at how quickly he could hit those keys.

Anyways, question about the game: do you use your keyboard to navigate to the 1, 2, 3 and 4 thingies or do you use the mouse? I ask because in a few moments in the gameplay I see smooth movement of the ball that goes around, so I'm curious.
yea, a lot of experienced players can play at really difficult speeds, idk how they do it.

and no, you dont use the keyboard (unless you're using z/x) the numbers are just shown to tell you what number of the combo you're on. the mode im playing requires you to click the hit circles and sliders entirely with your mouse. (or a tablet pen, if you use it)
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

DvChayz wrote: and no, you dont use the keyboard (unless you're using z/x) the numbers are just shown to tell you what number of the combo you're on. the mode im playing requires you to click the hit circles and sliders entirely with your mouse. (or a tablet pen, if you use it)
Oh wow, that must be really tough then.
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

It's really not. I played the iOS version of Osu! before the PC one, and I used to think how it must be difficult to hit the targets with a mouse. As long as you have a good mouse, it's really not that much harder.

Osu! is fun. I can't really see myself playing it now that I've gotten into Stepmania (Osu! is to Elite Beat Agents as Stepmania is to Dance Dance Revolution), which has the advantage of being a source of exercise, but Osu! is super polished and has a very active community behind it.

It's funny, I have this EXACT song in Stepmania. Isn't there supposed to be a video that goes along with it?