The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Another Q&a Session With Electro

Share your creative endeavors
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Another Q&a Session With Electro

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Well, it took way longer than it probably should've, but here it finally is: My second Q&A video.

One thing to note, at one point in this video I briefly touch on the... history we have with certain users. I just want to make it clear that the scene in question (You'll know it when you see it, trust me) is more of a joke than a serious comment on those particular users. Not to mention that the use of their names was mainly because I couldn't think of any other usernames from Atmosphir to actually get that joke across. So no, it is not meant as a personal attack in any way.

That aside, the final product is below. Enjoy!

[media=youtube]C-lkK91MMBY[/media]
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Awesome to see, Electro :) Nice editing as well!
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

#ElectroMullet
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Oh be nice, Miniike! I just noticed, somewhere around the ten minute fourth mark the lighting dramatically changes - or perhaps that is the work of the camera :P
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Phantomboy wrote:Oh be nice, Miniike!

I'm not offended, don't sweat it. I mean, my hair IS pretty freaking long. :P (Maybe my Mii would benefit from an update though...)
Phantomboy wrote:Oh be nice, Miniike! I just noticed, somewhere around the ten minute fourth mark the lighting dramatically changes - or perhaps that is the work of the camera :P
I think that was the sun randomly getting brighter. I filmed in front of a window.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.