Page 1 of 4

Atmoscraft!

Posted: October 8th, 2012, 11:47 pm
by Wazi
NOTE: Since nobody finished the original "Atmocraft", I decided to remake it. Putting as much stuff as I can into it, unlike Atmocraft, (Im not saying it was bad.)

Original Thread: [url='http://www.voxelus.com/forum/index.php/topic,1227.0.html']HERE[/url]
Move/Lock this thread if necessary.

Image
Image
Credits to Adz for standing there clueless. :P
Image
Image
Image

EXTRA PICTURES:

Image

This is work in Progress, if you wanna test, or help on this texture pack, please PM me.

Meanwhile in August:

ATMOSCRAFT IS BACK! PREPARE FOR AWESOME UPDATES! (Itssssss a sssssshame it ain't public.)

If you are a guest in Minecraft while Atmoscraft has been activated, you will notice that your character changes everytime you go to a game. Here are the following characters:

Cameron
Atmosphir Newbie with atmo shirt and Black Hair
Atmosphir Newbie with atmo shirt and Blonde Hair
Crab (Credits to Robster902 from Atmosphir!)
Aphelion Marauder (Credits to Robster902 from Atmosphir!)
Hero
Image
(color.properties FTW!)

I changed the textures of the water and lava! Ooooo, atmo-ishness!

Added a few things, including barrel buckets (screw barrels, I thought, but what the heck,) Shear, Diamond, and Ladder. Also added a new torch/redstone torch.

Image
(I also added a new texture for cookies and bread. The cookie looks like the cookie platform from Atmosphir. And the bread looks like the gingerbread man.)

Here is also a quote from our first satisfied tester!

Lionboy said:
I'm Lovin' it! :D

Image


Meanwhile in October:

I am finally getting to it! :D I will work on the armor as soon as I get to it! I will update a few more things soon too. Keep your helmets on, Lionboy. :3

Posted: October 9th, 2012, 12:02 am
by nonic5
Can't wait. Anyway: Suggestions;

Gold Armor: Gold Knight Suit

Wooden Axe: Irate Money Hammer, (change color or Material, not shape, different depending on the item.)
Same goes for the shovel/pickaxe

If you want me to, I can change the enemy skins, (You could probably do it though.)

Also, I will make skins for people. :3

Also, this goes in creative corner.

P.S. For the new mobs in 1.4...

Bat: Crow
Witch: Muka Shaman
Nether Skeleton: Muka Boss

'nuff said.

Posted: October 9th, 2012, 1:47 am
by Wazi
What does the Money Irate Hammer look like?
Okay, Ill move this to Creative Corner if I can.

EDIT: Doesn't look like I can. Can somebody move this?

Posted: October 9th, 2012, 3:52 am
by Adz
Moved! :)

Posted: October 9th, 2012, 5:08 am
by Wazi
On-Topic: Thanks, Adz! :)
Off-Topic: Do you like ice cream?
(hehe, :P )

Posted: October 9th, 2012, 5:18 am
by Adz
On-Topic: No problem!
Off-Topic: Perhaps... >_>

Posted: October 9th, 2012, 5:29 am
by Wowfunhappy
This looks awesome! :D

Posted: October 9th, 2012, 5:31 am
by Wazi
I'm glad you like it, Wowfun. :D

Posted: October 9th, 2012, 7:43 am
by nonic5
Just go to the atmostore on atmosphir to find out. i would link ya, but I gtg to school.

Posted: October 9th, 2012, 9:25 am
by Wowfunhappy
Suggestion: It looks like you're using textures from the newer, Unity Atmosphir.

The less-sophisticated and more-lighthearted textures from the older Atmosphir would probably fit better, when they are available. (By when available, I mean, many blocks and thus textures were added after the Unity transition, so obviously for those blocks you would need to use the Unity textures)

Posted: October 9th, 2012, 1:19 pm
by Hollabyte
I second wowfun's post.

Posted: October 9th, 2012, 3:47 pm
by nonic5
I second Hollabit's seconding.

Posted: October 9th, 2012, 6:09 pm
by Wazi
I second nonic'z seconding, which is seconding Hollabit, and that is seconding wowfun's post.

Thanks for the suggestion, wowfun. But here are two things:

1. I kinda half-understood and half-misunderstood what you were saying.
2. The textures look fine to me, but I am not sure if everyone will be okay with them.

Posted: October 9th, 2012, 7:19 pm
by nonic5
Wazi wrote:I second nonic'z seconding, which is seconding Hollabit, and that is seconding wowfun's post.

Thanks for the suggestion, wowfun. But here are two things:

1. I kinda half-understood and half-misunderstood what you were saying.
2. The textures look fine to me, but I am not sure if everyone will be okay with them.


I'm fine with it.

Posted: October 10th, 2012, 3:11 am
by Wazi
Uhm
I tried to log into my account and I couldn't get in, with the EXACT same password.
I tried logging in onto the forums and it says,
"I can't send that message, try with a shorter text."

Lemme try sign in a backup account..

EDIT: Does the same... I hope this doesn't last forever. | :(

Posted: October 12th, 2012, 2:18 pm
by Semesto
Wazi wrote:Uhm
I tried to log into my account and I couldn't get in, with the EXACT same password.
I tried logging in onto the forums and it says,
"I can't send that message, try with a shorter text."

Lemme try sign in a backup account..

EDIT: Does the same... I hope this doesn't last forever. | :(

It has lasted about 3 or 4 weeks, I've tried to log in many times to check on everything and be the mini-mod but no luck.

Posted: October 12th, 2012, 4:00 pm
by nonic5
Well, if you need items, go on the homepage and the store, it should have almost all items there.

Posted: October 12th, 2012, 9:52 pm
by Wazi
nonic5 wrote:Well, if you need items, go on the homepage and the store, it should have almost all items there.


Last time I checked, there was nothing on it.
I'm sorry guys, but if this error thing doesn't go away in a month or so, I'll have to stop working on it and release it to public. :(

Posted: October 13th, 2012, 12:40 am
by nonic5
Wazi wrote:Last time I checked, there was nothing on it.
I'm sorry guys, but if this error thing doesn't go away in a month or so, I'll have to stop working on it and release it to public. :(


Meh, I still have the gamedownload. Can work on it for ya.

Posted: October 13th, 2012, 3:03 am
by Wazi
nonic5 wrote:Meh, I still have the gamedownload. Can work on it for ya.


Can you manage to sign in? Because that's the only problem I am having.