The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Removing The Stratos Currency.

General discussion about Atmosphir.
UC101

Removing The Stratos Currency.

Post by UC101 »

Hello people of OMB. For anyone who played atmosphere before it was shut down, you would all know of the most annoying this ever... THE STRATOS COIN. you needed to pay to get them, and I get that they need to make money, but they made everything overpriced in the market unless you had stratos coins.. I would suggest either removing them, or making them less OP. thats just my thoughts, what do you think?
We are anomalous.
We are region.
Forgive and forget.
Expecto patronum.
:?:
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Entity »

Do you mean atmos? I don't think there was any way to buy stratos, you'd just get them from beating XP levels.

I think the current plan for atmos is that they'll still exist, and they'll be given out as prizes for monthly design competitions, in addition to a small premium every day that you sign in and play a level, something like that. That way there'll still be incentive to play levels and get atmos so that you can unlock new items and such :)

I am almost 100% sure there will be no way to buy any currency, so that'll be factored in when the products are priced.
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Ah, I was actually wondering about Stratos. As a reward system to essentially reward frequent play, there isn't really anything bad about doing the same now :) I mean, so long as the editorial staff/development team is able to apply "XP" badges onto levels, then I think that would be a great way to keep peeps playing :)