The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Guess Where I Found The Atmosphir Soundtrack

General discussion about Atmosphir.
Jack Rackam

Guess Where I Found The Atmosphir Soundtrack

Post by Jack Rackam »

Was cruising around the Internet, playing a little flash game (http://www.kongregate.com/games/ChannelFour/the-end) when suddenly I hear the distinct beginning of the Adventure 1 soundtrack (right before the boss fight starts). Small world. Reminded me of you guys, thought you might be interested.
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Is it the pre-Stratosphir track? That was made with Garageband loops according to Kaiserg, so...
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

I can't quite find where it plays xD

Yeah, the pre-stratosphir tracks were made with GB loops. I was able to recreate the songs pretty easily.

EDIT: Found it. NOPE that's DEFINITELY the intro of the Atmosphir song, sounds exactly like it and that's not a garageband loop.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I played up to where that came in, that is actually a pretty neat little game :D Also, yeah that is crazy to think that those play Atmosphir back in the day have likely move on to possibly making their own games and including references and such! That is pretty incredible!
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

i cant believe i didnt realize it when i played this a while back
Neverlia
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Neverlia »

I played this a while ago and it took ages to realise why it was familiar.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

Phantomboy wrote:I played up to where that came in, that is actually a pretty neat little game :D Also, yeah that is crazy to think that those play Atmosphir back in the day have likely move on to possibly making their own games and including references and such! That is pretty incredible!
References, references, references- always.

The Illuminati is watching us very closely. 0_0
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.