The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

[OLD] Download Atmosphir!

General discussion about Atmosphir.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Anthemion wrote:Hmm, forgotten about this game now, and I also lost my account's password.

Darn, gonna make a new one since that happened unless something can be done about it.
If by you "lost your password" you mean your account back when Atmosphir was around, it wouldn't work anyways because this is set up on a blank database, so all the old user data is non existent.
Anthemion

Post by Anthemion »

bionicnacho wrote:If by you "lost your password" you mean your account back when Atmosphir was around, it wouldn't work anyways because this is set up on a blank database, so all the old user data is non existent.

I was referring to when I made my account in the OMB server. Still, I can't do anything at the moment.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Anthemion wrote:I was referring to when I made my account in the OMB server. Still, I can't do anything at the moment.
What do you mean you can't do anything?
Anthemion

Post by Anthemion »

bionicnacho wrote:What do you mean you can't do anything?

I'm not able to remember my current account's password, therefore I cannot login from there. The way to get back in at the moment for me is registering another account.
Nin
Developer

Post by Nin »

Anthemion wrote:I'm not able to remember my current account's password, therefore I cannot login from there. The way to get back in at the moment for me is registering another account.

Look at my pm.
TheRobster

Post by TheRobster »

Sorry this is off subject but I am a little sad that I can't get my old account back because the last time I used it in 2013, I had a players club going, I had 4/6 of the cars. I also had quite a bit of stratos and atmos.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Re: Download Atmosphir!

Post by bionicnacho »

TheRobster wrote:Sorry this is off subject but I am a little sad that I can't get my old account back because the last time I used it in 2013, I had a players club going, I had 4/6 of the cars. I also had quite a bit of stratos and atmos.
Hey TheRobster, sadly nobody's account is back. These are entirely new servers that have been rebuilt by the community, since the old servers basically don't exist anymore. It's been confirmed by the old devs that all that data has been deleted. Something to note: you can now get atmos for free by simply playing the game. Beating LOTD and XP levels will grant atmos, as well as XP points.
Doctor Pie
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Doctor Pie »

bionicnacho wrote:
TheRobster wrote:Sorry this is off subject but I am a little sad that I can't get my old account back because the last time I used it in 2013, I had a players club going, I had 4/6 of the cars. I also had quite a bit of stratos and atmos.
Hey TheRobster, sadly nobody's account is back. These are entirely new servers that have been rebuilt by the community, since the old servers basically don't exist anymore. It's been confirmed by the old devs that all that data has been deleted. Something to note: you can now get atmos for free by simply playing the game. Beating LOTD and XP levels will grant atmos, as well as XP points.
Stratos, However... They currently aren't activated yet. Cars are also disabled at the moment too.
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

I archived another Atmosphir program but this time, it has Multiplayer fix applied -> Archived with WinRAR SFX