The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Welcome To Stratosphir - Browse, Downlaod, And Play Atmosphir Levels!

General discussion about Atmosphir.
Nazmus

Welcome To Stratosphir - Browse, Downlaod, And Play Atmosphir Levels!

Post by Nazmus »

Welcome, Atmosphir fans, to Stratosphir, a site dedicated to hosting some of the great Atmosphir levels.

This is the initial version of the site, and I only have two levels on it for as of now. I will be gradually adding more. I plan to add one level per day on the site. My goal is to have all the 42 levels from the Atmosphir collection to be on the site, plus most levels you guys share on this forums.

Rather than having your work go to waste, please upload your drafts on this forum and I will host it on the site, giving you credit, adding screenshots, etc. The purpose of the site is to make it easy to browse quality levels, and make the ability to filter levels by category and ratings.

I only have so much time myself; so, I would love it if anyone else wants to volunteer. If you choose to volunteer, I can add you as a member of the site and you will be able to upload your own levels, add screenshots. That way, you won't have to wait for me to get to your levels. If you want upload levels to the site, just send me an email at [email protected] and tell me the email address you want to use to register for the site.

Click here to visit Stratosphir
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Such a nicely designed website!

Edit: One bug/suggestion; on the download Atmosphir tab, you link people to http://onemoreblock.com/forum/index.php ... #post-5426 in order to download Atmosphir.

The part at the end, "#post-5426", tells it to go to not just the thread, but a specific post about halfway down the first page. In order to get to the actual download link, the user has to manually scroll to the top.

Instead, you should link to the thread itself: http://onemoreblock.com/forum/index.php ... ction.274/
Mr Meow Meow

Post by Mr Meow Meow »

Nazmus, mind if I create a partner website called: Mesospir? It would be more user oriented? And if people like it more we can shift it over to that(like the main site)?
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Wowfunhappy wrote:Such a nicely designed website!

Edit: One bug/suggestion; on the download Atmosphir tab, you link people to http://onemoreblock.com/forum/index.php ... #post-5426 in order to download Atmosphir.

The part at the end, "#post-5426", tells it to go to not just the thread, but a specific post about halfway down the first page. In order to get to the actual download link, the user has to manually scroll to the top.

Instead, you should link to the thread itself: http://onemoreblock.com/forum/index.php ... ction.274/
Oh, thanks. I'll fix that.

@Mr Meow of course. I don't own Atmosphir. I can't mind others making fan websites.
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Mr. Meow, you're free to do whatever you want, but just... I'm a little worried about fragmenting the community if there's too many sites, as it's already really small... We have OneMoreBlock as a forum and Nazmus's site to document levels... it would be best if we could work together to improve them.
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

I agree with Wowfunhappy. Too many websites are a bad idea. This website serves the purpose of a community site for Atmosphir. Why have another one. But again, you are free to do what you please :)
Mr Meow Meow

Post by Mr Meow Meow »

Well, tell me what you think. I spent an hour but I need to get off the computer :P . It needs a lot of work but take a look. Also Nazzy; I can't edit your website, using this one I can allow multiple people to work on the website, create their own pages, and the like. Tell me what you think. My idea is to compile everything.
http://mesoshpir.webs.com/
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Mr Meow Meow wrote:Well, tell me what you think. I spent an hour but I need to get off the computer :P . It needs a lot of work but take a look. Also Nazzy; I can't edit your website, using this one I can allow multiple people to work on the website, create their own pages, and the like. Tell me what you think. My idea is to compile everything.
http://mesoshpir.webs.com/
The website looks nice, but I personally don't see the point. We already have a forum? Why do we need a second one?

Also, you CAN edit my website. I posted that on the main thread that if you want to become a member, just shoot me an email and I will add you. Then you will be able to add new posts and upload your own levels. Basically, I can give you editing rights if you want it. I have no objection with that.
Newah

Post by Newah »

Thanks Dr. Naz. I'm working on a level currently. It's amazing to be able to design again. Hopefully I'll come out with something good.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Haha, I'm actually working on a level as well :) If everything on it turns out as I envisaged, I should hopefully have it posted in the near future!
Newah

Post by Newah »

Phantomboy wrote:Haha, I'm actually working on a level as well :) If everything on it turns out as I envisaged, I should hopefully have it posted in the near future!
Can't wait to see it!

The level I'm working, I think has to be my magnum opus. If only Atmosphir's physics weren't so unreliable and glitchy, it would be so much better.

This level will be on a huge scale... :D
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Newah wrote:Can't wait to see it!

The level I'm working, I think has to be my magnum opus. If only Atmosphir's physics weren't so unreliable and glitchy, it would be so much better.

This level will be on a huge scale... :D
Haha- Yeah, whilst working on my level I also took note of something. I never realized how unreliable Atmosphir's ledge hang is until I started implementing its faculty into one of my levels. Haha- but what can you do :) I'm still sort of early in development on this level so it's good to realize the idiosyncrasy of the physics early on.
Lionboy

Post by Lionboy »

I just remembered that I'm an 'AR member', I guess I'll make a race level now. :3
bboy99

Post by bboy99 »

Lionboy wrote:I just remembered that I'm an 'AR member', I guess I'll make a race level now. :3
Wow, I forgot about those. Can't wait to see some more
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

I'm working on a re-imaging of "Miniike's World" for the 2 people who played it.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

Miniike wrote:I'm working on a re-imaging of "Miniike's World" for the 2 people who played it.
Hey, I thought it was alright... :3
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

SirWrek wrote:Hey, I thought it was alright... :3
Aww.......

Oh crap, all recent posts are by me again!
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Soccerstar

Post by Soccerstar »

An Atmosphir levels site?!

Nazmus to the rescue!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I find it kinda funny how clicking on the image for my level "Quint's Caverns" says the title of the image is Queen, Haha. Close enough!
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Soccerstar wrote:An Atmosphir levels site?!

Nazmus to the rescue!
Nazzy saving us again!