The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

New To Or Returning To The Community? Introduce Yourself Here!

A place to talk about our community
Pavonistade

Post by Pavonistade »

TehTestAccount or TheTestAccount, I don't remember. If anyone still remembered, I had run a Youtube channel called AtmosphirFanStuff. :|
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

[quote="Pavonistade"][/quote]
Ah, I recall you made a Atmosphir Fan trailer on that channel-- did you not? It most certainly has been a while :P Welcome back!
Pavonistade

Post by Pavonistade »

Phantomboy wrote:Ah, I recall you made a Atmosphir Fan trailer on that channel-- did you not? It most certainly has been a while :P Welcome back!
Indeed, I made a rather simple trailer. While I was away from Atmosphir, I spent my time on another web game called NationStates, building up my own nation (which has the same name as my new Atmosphir stuff!).
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Entity »

Pavonistade wrote:Indeed, I made a rather simple trailer. While I was away from Atmosphir, I spent my time on another web game called NationStates, building up my own nation (which has the same name as my new Atmosphir stuff!).
AdminsChild wrote:gamer and then some numbers (442 i think) I was 11 when i made and every time I think about it I want to jump off of something real high.
Hey guys, welcome!
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
Vorgun

Post by Vorgun »

Hey everyone.

The name's Vorgun. Ive been looking for Atmosphir for ages, as i was playing it before they shut it down. I loved it so much, its a shame what happened to it. I do play other games as well, and i would identify myself as an Otaku.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

[quote="Vorgun"][/quote]
Wonderful to have you back!

I hope that you enjoy your time here, playing and interacting :D I quite like anime as well - it is lovely to share a common interest :)
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

[media=youtube]-VILgSsesD0[/media]
THIS IS ALL I CAN THINK NOW

WHY
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
jaggerbull

Post by jaggerbull »

Hey Guys i'm Jaggerbull, i played Atmosphir when it was just before they added in the space blocks etc, i stopped playing and tried to find it two days ago and couldn't. the sadness was pretty bad and i was so lucky to find this place, be prepared because now that I've got it all set up i'm going to create some Rad levels
RetroBandit
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by RetroBandit »

Hey guys I'm iam32not1man, I have been on the one more block community before but then I took a long break.

Finally after half a year of playing other video games I have returned to this one.
If you don't recognize me I am the creator of the in sleep series.

Now I need to start on forest of mystery don't I :)

BTW Expect caves, forests, death traps, and a muka village for the win!!!
I think I am flying?
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

[quote="iam12not3man"][/quote]
Hey Iam12 and Jagger!! Big welcome back to you both :)

Iam12, I hope that you don't mind, I've merged your thread that you made into this thread here and combined it with your post-- just to keep all of the new introductions, and returning posts all together :D
Anthemion

Post by Anthemion »

Hey, coming back here after an indefinite hiatus, but I may end up going in that state again. Well, I have to catch up with other stuff.

I was zeldafan334 of Atmosphir and had since then changed nicknames. A lot. I finished high school with last month's exam and I'm chillin' at home. Also, I own and play too many games to count already. If you want to contact me somewhere else, just hit me up on STEAM! (There's a link to it on my signature)
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Welcome back, Anthemion! Great to have familiar faces around!
3ternalS0ul

Post by 3ternalS0ul »

Well, I doubt anyone even uses this page anymore if they join, but just in case someone decides to check this, hey there. Name's... well, not really 3ternalS0ul, but whatever. You can call me 3ternal/Eternal. I've occasionally checked OMB before, but never actually been on the forums as a member. However, I used to play Atmosphir, and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who was upset by the game shutting down. I used to be... I think RedTeamWins2? It's been years, and I was like... 12.
Anuke

Post by Anuke »

Wow, an actual new person! Wecome!
3ternalS0ul

Post by 3ternalS0ul »

I take it this is a rare occurrence, huh? :p Thanks for the welcome!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

[quote="3ternalS0ul"][/quote]
Yeah, following a mass influx of spam accounts-- haha~ it's easy to get eager about a real person!
3ternalS0ul

Post by 3ternalS0ul »

Oh jeez, I saw that. There were... like, 10 spam accounts a minute, or something. Ah well, I assure you I am AT LEAST 90% human.
RetroBandit
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by RetroBandit »

I am returning to the forums.
Though the forums are dead at this point and the only reason I am redownloading atmosphir is to finish the last two levels in the sequel trilogy.
I think I am flying?
OkaySandwich

Post by OkaySandwich »

Holy crap, this forum still exists. Wow!
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

OkaySandwich wrote:Holy crap, this forum still exists. Wow!
Haha~ Indeed we do! Welcome back, Sandwich :)