The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

New To Or Returning To The Community? Introduce Yourself Here!

A place to talk about our community
bionicnacho
Administrator

Re: New To Or Returning To The Community? Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by bionicnacho »

Natu wrote:Hello everyone!

I am a returning member, you may have known me as Nat55!
I just want to give a HUGE thank you to those who are helping revive one of my favorite games growing up, I'm glad to be back and playing.
Welcome back Nat! Glad to have people coming back :)

I'm curious, how did you find out about us?
Natu
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Natu »

bionicnacho wrote: Welcome back Nat! Glad to have people coming back :)

I'm curious, how did you find out about us?
Thank you! It was actually a couple of months ago, I was trying to explain to a friend of mine what Atmosphir was, so I thought I'd show him some old images/videos/etc. A quick google search for atmosphir, and there I see OMB - I clicked the link out of curiosity and was honestly really excited to find the always-awesome community members have been keeping it alive!

It was in the middle of my busiest semester + work when I found it, but as things are slowing down for my summer semester, I just had to get back into it. The store revival and multiplayer are great! I never had the chance to play this game with my twin when I was younger, so it's really cool to finally have the opportunity, it's just so cool what all of you are doing :)
SelfControl

Post by SelfControl »

Hey guys I'm SelfControl - formerly known as Squidzoid100. I'm so happy people are actually picking up the pieces of a broken game such as this one with a fantastic community. I look forward to playing again and interacting with you guys and i hope to be an active member of the community once again (: glhf!
CrazyMystery

Post by CrazyMystery »

Hi all,
CrazyMystery here, hopefully there's still someone around who remembers me from the old days.
It's great to see all this work going back into the game with design contests and everything - I'm downloading it now to check it out again, really excited!
I used to love atmosphir and was really sad to see it go but stumbling across the forum again and seeing how far all these efforts have come is really great and makes me want to get involved and start designing levels again :)

Hope to hear from some old friends and looking forward to getting back into it
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

I'm beginning to think more people will show up if I continually disappear... I'll try that lmao
bigdrip681

Post by bigdrip681 »

Yo! What's up Atmosphir peeps? :D I iz back kinda sorta... :P :roll:
Lemon
Editorial Staff

Post by Lemon »

I too will be a tad more active around these parts.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

bigdrip681 wrote:Yo! What's up Atmosphir peeps? :D I iz back kinda sorta... :P :roll:
Lemon wrote:I too will be a tad more active around these parts.
Oh, me, gosh~! I am really really excited to have both of you two back around! :pigflag:
Welcome back and have fun!
PaperPlayerX

Post by PaperPlayerX »

Aye. Name's PaperPlayerX (PaperPlayerX_ in Atmosphere). I was TheChosenOne (Not the glorious ChoosenOne that people may remember) back in the old Stratosphir days. I remember this community at it's peak when I was in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Now I'm an upcoming sophomore, and this community is STILL alive and thriving. It's amazing to be here again.

I need to go and dig up my oldest crappy levels and put them up for laughs.
Anthemion

Post by Anthemion »

Eeeeyy. I miss hanging out (more like lurking tho) in OMB. I was here when I'm still in high school. I'm in university now, and their current network sucks because they block any game websites and ports where some game apps are required to run, so I have to go to the cafe to access this forum board. I'm an English Linguistics major as well.

It's good to be back, and Atmosphir has improved a lot since my last visit. Talk to you later!
FireArrow

Post by FireArrow »

Hey, I'm trying to return... again.

How's atmosphir going? Last time I tried playing through OMB it wasn't really active enough to be worth it.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff

Post by SirWrek »

Howdy there again old friend! Things are going I would assume (although I may not be the best person to ask seeing as I've been incognito for roughly a month and a half at least thanks to an accident). So I may as well say hello again to folks as well.
OG fireblade

Post by OG fireblade »

I was the guy with fireblade if anyone could remember.
xHappypie

Post by xHappypie »

Wow! I've been lurking this site for ~3 years. I'm a loser. I know.

Well I decided to return tonight out of the blue after fooling around with the level editor for 2 hours.
I started playing the original atmosphir right before color pack (I think) and then really got into it when someone handed me an account with the stratosphir-beta key.

I had two XP levels in the mix after I joined AR, but I rarely uploaded because I hated pretty much everything I created.

Anyways, I'm excited to maybe bring something new into the site/forums and working on some levels again!

Thanks everyone!

-Gauntlet, 1985

Post by Phantomboy »

Welcome back, xHappypie!

I'm also just going to say a little, "I'm back!" for myself here. I usually never go into any overly personal matters here, so I'll keep this kinda brief. But, for the last month, I've been on kind of an unstated hiatus as my stress levels and personal life tired to strangle me. That, for the most part has subsided and should be back a bit more frequently now; hopefully.

That's enough of me talking, anyways, I am be happy to be back!
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Welcome back Happypie and Phantom!

Thought I'd make a returning post for myself, since I kinda dropped off the radar for awhile. Mostly, I haven't had time to visit because my job has become a lot more demanding of me (26 hours this week. Seriously), and I started college last Monday. Thankfully, my busy first week of college is just about over, so I'll be able to start visiting regularly again, thank God. :P
Starlight

Post by Starlight »

Wow... Its nice to see the community managed to revive this game. Its be WAY to long (If anyone remembers me, I'm ddevil).

I might drop in every so often, hope everything has been going well~
The :key: is to remember that video games are stupid
Starlight

Post by Starlight »

Heyo~! If anyone remembers me, I'm ddevil. It's quite nice to see this game still has the community backing it up even after its been so long since official support ended. Hope the community has been doing well~!
The :key: is to remember that video games are stupid
Omnoman

Post by Omnoman »

Don't think I've introduced myself yet, after this long while. So, hello. I am omnoman, a guy who made levels (under telamon355) that were honestly forgettable in their entirety. The levels that were back during Official Support were awesome, and there are so many cool levels here. And a few classic beginner-level ones, but honestly who cares?
...Okay, I have now (finally) introduced myself.
:crate: :crow: :crate:
:crate: :geek: :crate:
:crate: :crate: :crate:
This is stupid.
SoundByte45

Post by SoundByte45 »

Hi! My name is Seth, and I was part of the original Atmosphir community. It was my favorite game of all time, and now that it's back I want to be a part of it. It makes me very happy that you guys here at OneMoreBlock have revived this amazing game!!!