The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

New To Or Returning To The Community? Introduce Yourself Here!

A place to talk about our community
Adz
Administrator

New To Or Returning To The Community? Introduce Yourself Here!

Post by Adz »

Welcome (back) to the One More Block community! We love games, technology, and more games. If you do too, we would love to meet you.

I'm Adz, The Community Overlord Manager. We also have Wowfunhappy, Reap and Hollabit on the moderation team! We manage and participate in the community unlike any other. And we're extremely excited to welcome you to One More Block! (OMB for short).

One quick thing- be sure you brush up on the rules. I know, rules are never any fun. But they're sort of important, so I won't stop you from taking a peek.

Now it's your turn! Introduce yourself! :)
brendiculous

Post by brendiculous »

F1RST LOL

Hey everyone! My name's Brendan. I'm not really sure exactly what I'm doing here (Proto linked me), but I see some familiar faces so I think I'll keep my eye on this place ;p.
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

Howdy.
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
Hollabyte

Post by Hollabyte »

Howdy World! I'm Hollabit, and I'm part of the awesome moderation team (emphasis is my own). I don't bite, I swear. So if you have any questions, start a conversation with me (top right). Thanks for being EPIC!
👋 I used to be known as Prototype 🙂 🤖
marcod

Post by marcod »

Hello, I am marcod. You can tell because it says 'marcod' to the left of this post. Other obvious information, also shown in the link attached to the name 'marcod' at the right side of this post, is that I have a crappy, semi-useless website, that I have a Twitter account, and that I have made a Mii at one point.

Wazi

Post by Wazi »

Hey! I am Wazi, the you-know-what guy. :P
I came here to bring Cookies and awesomeness! <3 AND RAINBOWS

Aweshum site you have thar.
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Hello. If you are wondering about my avatar picture, I'll be making some voxel-inspired game videos and posting it on the youtube channel, VoxelHeart
Reap

Post by Reap »

Hi all, Reap here. I am part of the awesome mod team, which at the moment seems to be at odds at who is the most awesome member (it's ME btw). If there is any way I can help, any questions you may have, etc, please don't hesitate to contact me.
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Reap wrote:Hi all, Reap here. I am part of the awesome mod team, which at the moment seems to be at odds at who is the most awesome member (it's ME btw). If there is any way I can help, any questions you may have, etc, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Remember he is a she. :3
Reap

Post by Reap »

^^^ Are you positive? I could also be a 55 year old retired guy. Just ask Hollabit. ;)
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Reap wrote:^^^ Are you positive? I could also be a 55 year old retired guy. Just ask Hollabit. ;)
...You'ed have to be rich... And if you're rich, who gives a *BLEEP* about your gender, you have a lot of munny! :D
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Ahoider everyone!
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Semesto wrote:Ahoider everyone!
Pirate "Ohaider"... You just blew my mind 0.0
Zabur

Post by Zabur »

Hey there, my name's Zabur and I'm currently trying to figure out what this site is...
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

Hi! This is our new home for the former-Atmosphir community, a place for us to talk, relax, and play games together.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Good morning friends! Pleased to meet you- I am sorta this guy, I kinda exist! It's pretty amazing!
Lionboy

Post by Lionboy »

Hiiaa, everybody!
My real name is Lionboy! I guess most of you who know who I am met me at Atmosphir or Voxelus. I'm playing on the minecraft server hosted by Wowfun. (In minecraft, I'm RazorSpace.)

NICE TO BE HERE! <3
dragonbo

Post by dragonbo »

Hey guys! I'm dragonbo. Most of you probably know me from Atmosphir and Voxelus. I saw the thread wowfunhappy posted, and I headed over here to check out the forums. Glad to see that a lot of people are already here!
Hollabyte

Post by Hollabyte »

Welcome everyone, hope you like the site. In my opinion, it works and looks a lot nicer than the voxelus one. And yes, reap it definitely a 55 year old retired guy.
👋 I used to be known as Prototype 🙂 🤖
papaya
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by papaya »

HEY GUYS I'M NEW WHATS GOING ON

I UNDERSTAND EVERYONE HERE IS SUPER COOL SINCE WE ALL PLAY MINECRAFT

but seriously i've missed you guys

i haven't