The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

The Legend Of Er'a: Humaniod Support

Everything video game related

Should this be a real game?

No way!
50%
No way!
50%
No way!
No votes

Total votes: 2

RAMbyteCoder

The Legend Of Er'a: Humaniod Support

Post by RAMbyteCoder »

I Need help!

As I just said, I need help with the Legend Of Er'a: Humaniod.
The game is a HL2 mod or a "SourceMod" and i have basic C++ experience, but i need Mappers, Modelers, and Coders.
I know how to do basic mapping stuff, as well as code and models, but I'm carp at them.
I can do the textures and basic stuff, but i need money to release it on Steam Greenlight, 100 US $ in fact.

This is a in game screenshot of my first map and textures on the game.

:Not here yet:

Here is the main theme/music.

:Not here yet:
RAMbyteCoder

Post by RAMbyteCoder »

Sorry i didn't say this before, but the story is:
Epoch, Er'a and Mace find a potion lying around where they live, on the planet Uxoshone, as wolves that were genetically modified to have colorful fur and special powers, sent over to Uxoshone, they fight over who gets to taste the potion first, Mace ends up smashing the potion to smithereens, covering everyone with the potion. they lick it off their face, and they thought that it tasted like Kiuana, a kind of lemonade that has kiwi fruit juice in it.

2 days later they found themselves wearing clothes, had shoes and had hands instead of paws, and they had lost their powers!
they still had their colored fur.

([{TO BE CONTINUED}])

Later in the game i plan to put in custom weapons, like the Quantum Physics Sucker, a wooden stick, And the Electro.

The Electro is like a pistol, but shoots electric pellets.
The wooden stick is what you would think it to be.
The Quantum Physics Sucker (at the moment) looks like a gravity gun from HL2 I plan to make it look like this:

:still no image: >:(

and the last on i could think of : The Cowboy's Gun
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Sounds interesting!
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

RAMbyteCoder wrote:
Later in the game i plan to put in custom weapons, like the Quantum Physics Sucker, a wooden stick, And the Electro.
[media=youtube]4jV6sFNl1LI[/media]
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
RAMbyteCoder

Post by RAMbyteCoder »

not like THAT Electro though.

by the way thanks for replying to my post [and sorry for double post i ran out of chars].

Also, I'm working on The Legend Of Er'a: AnthroMultiplayer, a multiplayer version of the singleplayer one.

Right now I'm not currently working on it due to [{(I'M TOO LAZEE)}], so it might be a while before i complete somthing.

although i have sort of half made a tutorial level for players not used to FPS enviroments.

I'm also working on another game series, The Legend Of Fex.

yes, i said FEX, not SEX, because that would be gross and inappropriate for the age types i plan to target.

AND, I plan to make a new gaming console, but I cant find any Chips, Screens, Chip Readers, or pretty much anything else; its just concept right now.
(•<•) <- Kiwi Emoticon commands you to share it to zeh world