The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Anyone Who Wants To Play Minecraft With All The Omb Players, Read This.

Everything video game related
Flameforlife

Anyone Who Wants To Play Minecraft With All The Omb Players, Read This.

Post by Flameforlife »

Sorry for the long title. Anyway, I was talking with one of my cousins a little while after Christmas, and he's talking about getting a server with all sorts of mini-games and stuff (I think some of you may know who I'm talking about...). He's working real hard on it, but I haven't talked to him in a while. I don't have any idea when I'll next see him, maybe my birthday I dunno, but if he's done; I'll post an IP address, and maybe we can all play and help him out. His dad will be paying for the first few months, so yeah. He's changed his YouTube name ONCE AGAIN (Now you should now who he is), and he's working on more videos and stuff. So PLEASE help him out once it's ready, and you might be able to play with everyone again.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Is this regarding Minecraft? I could probably assume it is, but I just want to check :P
Flameforlife

Post by Flameforlife »

Phantomboy wrote:Is this regarding Minecraft? I could probably assume it is, but I just want to check :P
Yeah, again I should mentioned that...
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

No problem, I just added it to the title :3 Anyway, I'll let people talk now!
Swords761

Post by Swords761 »

I don't know if you know of me, but a lot of OMB users or past Atmosphir players are on my Minecraft server- click the banner in my signature to be taken to it. Notable names include Adz, XelBex, Amernadian, Cypher1025, and so on.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Swords761 wrote:I don't know if you know of me, but a lot of OMB users or past Atmosphir players are on my Minecraft server- click the banner in my signature to be taken to it. Notable names include Adz, XelBex, Amernadian, Cypher1025, and so on.
:o I used to play on there- might get on again soon :P