The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

For Those Who Care To Know That I Have Blockland...

Everything video game related
jhjoseph91
Location: .LOC FILE CORRUPT. SCANNING C:\LOCATION\ FOR REPLACEMENT...

For Those Who Care To Know That I Have Blockland...

Post by jhjoseph91 »

Yes, it's official. I have it on Steam. Some of you (Miniike, Electro (especially), Bionic(?), and Wazi) know that I have it already, and for those who don't... Well, now you do. :P

If you wanna see me in a server at one point, or just want me to host a server for us, my username is jhjoseph91, and my steam is currently [RGU] Joe. (Though, I'll change it often because of roleplaying needs. I'll update the page almost as soon as I change it.) Look me up, and we'll talk 'bout it. You can suggest to me what gamemode to pick (Sometimes I'll reject that offer and just go with Freebuild.) and when we can do it. But, if you wanna play now... I'll host the server now. I'll usually have a password on the server. It will be Onemoreblock for those who want to join in on the fun. (Remember, username's jhjoseph91. When you can see that name, join the server!)

Also, if you want to suggest to me what to make, you can just suggest to me what you want me to make. It may or may not be a full map if you do or don't own the entire game. If you don't want me to make something, but want me to be part of something like a Machinima or a group picture, by all means, just tell me the server (and maybe its password) and I will most likely go. Unless, of course, I'm a little tipsy bit busy. Then we can work out for when we can do it. (Though, I'm never too busy for a Machinima. o3o)

Well, that's all you need to know. If you wanna know more, just message me on Steam, or start a conversation on OMB, for whatcha wanna know.
i'm from another dimension!
Rabbidfan236
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Rabbidfan236 »

What's Blockland?
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Don't ask.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
jhjoseph91
Location: .LOC FILE CORRUPT. SCANNING C:\LOCATION\ FOR REPLACEMENT...

Post by jhjoseph91 »

Too late.

Blockland is basically just a sandbox and legos mashed together. It's like Garry's mod, because you can do virtually anything.
i'm from another dimension!