The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Summer Minecraft Server Thread! (i Didn't Forget To Put Minecraft In The Title!!!)

Everything video game related
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Phantomboy wrote:Well, different school systems have different break patterns. Perhaps Wazi's break was over the ends of the year :)
It's possible. Actually, come to think of it, my spring break was a week off and I resumed school last week I think so it's not that far off. I remember my friends in the US were back in school when I was just released.
Flameforlife

Post by Flameforlife »

I'm not too sure about you crazy Canadians and what not, but how about an Independence Day around the middle of summer???
Back to the summer topic, year-round schooling takes breaks like a month off, 3 months on; or that sort of thing. I'm normal, if that's the right term.... Three month summer break, Religious Holiday Breaks and stuff like that, and then Spring Break. The last break from hell before summer xD. Schools not really that bad, I'm just tired of the stupidity....
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Flameforlife wrote:Schools not really that bad, I'm just tired of the stupidity....
Stupidity in schools? That oughta help education!
Flameforlife

Post by Flameforlife »

bionicnacho wrote:Stupidity in schools? That oughta help education!

It's more or less lazy people blaming schools and the education systems because of the fact they'll be working at McDonalds for the rest of their lives because they didn't care. Or simply their stupid actions.

....This is going to spin out into a thread about school and stupid people, which is inevitably going to be locked, isn't it...?
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Flameforlife wrote: ....This is going to spin out into a thread about school and stupid people, which is inevitably going to be locked, isn't it...?
We'll see :P
Flameforlife

Post by Flameforlife »

Maybe people can make videos of the server with Skype? See if we can bring new people to the site and stuffs? I'll see if I can revive the Projects Board thread....
Rabbidfan236
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Rabbidfan236 »

Alright, I'm on break now.

WHER MA MINECRAAAAFF
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Yep, starting today, I'm off school. We might wanna get the server back up, since everyone else on here will be too before long.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

I just took my last exam today, so I'm free as well. I'll talk to WFH about setting up the server :)
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

bionicnacho wrote:I just took my last exam today, so I'm free as well. I'll talk to WFH about setting up the server :)
Yeah, bionic - I sent a thing in the Skype-chat-thing-thing but I think it kind of got buried :P If you happen to get in touch with him, it would be a great thing to ask about!
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Alright, seems we'll have a server set up in the coming weeks! :)

More information will come later.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Well there you go. Ask and you shall receive!

Ah, I am still terrible at that game - even if I am playing it with my sibling on console a lot lately. I am terrible with resource management things!
Entity
Editorial Staff

Post by Entity »

Woot! Hopefully I won't be too busy to participate, seems like I have more free time during the school year than during summer (when we have tons of stuff scheduled).
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
Flameforlife

Post by Flameforlife »

I'm off next week, I'm pretty much done. Next week is just a few exams which are pretty easy, so I'm done, too.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Alrighty, go here to make some decisions :P

I'm going to go ahead and lock this since there's a Minecraft server board and the server's being set up.