The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

41 Little Things In Gta V

Everything video game related
Htenneb

41 Little Things In Gta V

Post by Htenneb »

You'll think of GTA V (5) a lot differently after this...

[media=youtube]MmIgFtLa00Y[/media]
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

All that and no turn signals.
Htenneb

Post by Htenneb »

Semesto wrote:All that and no turn signals.
There are more but these are just some of them. IGN made a list
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

It is fairly odd that there are no turn signals. Given all the other automotive elements represented. However, it is really impressive what they have included, I hardly know much about this game but I personally thought the GPS going out in tunnels, radio stations going out in the mountains, and the different cell phone operating systems to be very very impressive :)
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Phantomboy wrote:It is fairly odd that there are no turn signals. Given all the other automotive elements represented. However, it is really impressive what they have included, I hardly know much about this game but I personally thought the GPS going out in tunnels, radio stations going out in the mountains, and the different cell phone operating systems to be very very impressive :)
I suppose that the no turn signals makes it pretty accurate to real life. :P ...I'm one of those people too.....

Yeah a lot of the little detail is really impressive. My brother has been playing it with some cheats for the last couple hours and it's cool to see the little things from a slightly different perspective than you would normally without a super jump, moon gravity and etc cheat.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I've moved this over to Gaming Gossip, as it seems fairly relevant and on-topic :)

If this game ever has major mods being produced for it, I would personally love to see a signalling addition to the game :) That would surely make me grin!
Htenneb

Post by Htenneb »

Oh I get it. Your trying f*** with me!
Well I'm not stupid. GTA 4 had signals, Of course GTA 5 has it. C'mon guys you have more sense then that. Not trying to be harsh but read the list IGN made but I think only NPC can do them though.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Not really, I was being honest in thinking it would be nice if the player could use their turning indicator light. I must admit however, it isn't a major priority on my mind, just something I thought would be quite neat ;)
Htenneb

Post by Htenneb »

Oh my mistake then...
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

No problem :3 Rock Star has some outstanding attention to detail on subtle things in their parody world.
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

If any of you happen to browse TV tropes, the trope for this is called "the devs think of everything"
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Rabbidfan236

Post by Rabbidfan236 »

What is TV tropes
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Google is your ally, dear friend.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull: