The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Minecon Server Edition 2014 - Starts Today

Everything video game related
bionicnacho
Administrator

Minecon Server Edition 2014 - Starts Today

Post by bionicnacho »

Image So, considering there are quite a bit of Minecraft players here I thought I'd make a thread about this.

For the past few months, I've been organizing an event along with some other people called "Minecon: Server Edition". The even't been successful the last two years it's happened and this year I'm part of the Lead team.

What is MSE?
Minecon Server Edition is the original in-game Minecon event. It was created in late 2012 in order to allow people who cannot afford the costs of travelling to Minecon, buying the tickets or staying in a hotel to still experience (or as close to we can get) what it would be like to attend Minecon. During the event, attendees are able to explore the venue to find exhibits, created by other Minecrafters to advertise themselves, see the stage where well-known faces in the community will run panels and also play games against each other for the chance to win prizes!

Basically it's the real minecon, but inside Minecraft. We'll have a bunch of popular YouTubers come in and speak, along with Q&As and such. (Find the speaker list at http://minecon.se/)

There will also be a ton of games that you can play, provided by MultiCube. The Arcade will feature some of the most popular Minecraft mini-games, as well as a couple originals.

Want to attend? The tickets are COMPLETELY FREE, and can be acquired at http://minecon.se/. You still have a couple hours left to claim your ticket. The actual event starts at 3PM EST. See you there! The event will last 3 days, from Oct 24-26.

Follow @MineconSE for more updates/info :)
(follow me too while you're at it @PedroSLopez)