The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Here's a Game Like Atmosphir! 100% Free, No Microtransaction. Design, play, share your own games!

Everything video game related
Nazmus

Here's a Game Like Atmosphir! 100% Free, No Microtransaction. Design, play, share your own games!

Post by Nazmus »

I am writing this thread to let you guys be aware of a game that exists that let you easily create and play your own games, just like Atmosphir. It's called Project Spark You can design your own levels, test the, and share them with the world. You can play others' levels. Best of all, the game is 100% free. There are no microtransactions, in-game currency, or reoccurring subscription. hundreds of things are available to place in your levels, and all of them are free for you. Best of all, it even comes with achievements.

Project Spark is available for download for free on PC and Xbox One.

If you create levels, please share them here so we can play them. :)

Download the game or browse user created levels here: http://welcome.projectspark.com/

Here are some video trailers:
Project Spark Community Montage 2.0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... r8DjqqsvYQ

Project Spark: Conker Teaser Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poP3GF9P-hI

Here are some Pictures:
Phantomboy

Re: Here's a Game Like Atmosphir! 100% Free, No Microtransaction. Design, play, share your own games!

Post by Phantomboy »

Wow~! That looks super funky and honestly really neat! As soon as I have the free time, I will definitely give it a try :ashley:
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Re: Here's a Game Like Atmosphir! 100% Free, No Microtransaction. Design, play, share your own games!

Post by SirWrek »

Project Spark on Xbox definitely has its quirks but I will say it is a fun little tool to play around with and enjoy other player creations.
Wowfunhappy
Administrator

Post by Wowfunhappy »

I REALLY need to try the Windows version of this at some point, but I'm not super enthusiastic because I haven't heard good things about it. Seems like the equivalent of Atmosphir's capacity limit is set very low.
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

It tried to force me to play a tutorial level, and since it was a windows store app it really didnt like my eyefinity setup and i couldnt change it.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Swords761

Post by Swords761 »

jesus christ this is so 2014 old news
Nazmus

Post by Nazmus »

Swords761 wrote:jesus christ this is so 2014 old news
Well back then I didn't care much for it due to it having Microtransactions. Now, they got rid of all microtransactions and it's a true sandbox game.
Mystachi

Post by Mystachi »

I tried it once, but that was before the micro. stuff got removed.
It was okey, but my PC struggle to run it, you would also need Win 10. :P

I also tried Gameglobe, but Square pulled the plug, so it got Game Over.
Just an Old Veteran floating by~~Dragonstorm~~
Something Lost in the Void~~Time-Warp~~
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

just for fun i checked the status of this thing and it's gone

but at least we got a linkin park video out of it

no i'm not kidding look it up
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
accoca
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Heres a Game Like Atmosphir 100 Free No Microtransaction Design play share your own games

Post by accoca »

also nice to share games with the g/f. she loves the sims but im the one who owns it on steam so she can play when im not around.