The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Project NOR moving to Pay To Win model and converting everything to paid DLC (April Fools)

Everything video game related
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Project NOR moving to Pay To Win model and converting everything to paid DLC (April Fools)

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

Hey guys, I know theres already like, another Project NOR thread here.
But this news is rather big. Its big enough that it needs its own thread.

So, heres the deal.

Today I came with a sudden realization. Project NOR has failed to think like a AAA development company throughout the past 7 months of development. I’ve decided to fix that.

Starting today, I’ll be working to make every map for Project NOR downloadable DLC, selling each map at $5 each. It’ll only cost $75 to be able to play every single one of the 15 maps (unless I add more maps).

As well, I’ll be adding in features that allow players who spend money to have no cooldowns on abilities, as well as increased running speed, and automatic aiming.

I realized that there might be some players who just wont be able to compete with other players in the game, and being able to pay instead of having actual skill is a profitable and mutually beneficial solution.

A ton of work and studying has taken place to ensure Project NOR can now be used as a money siphoning tool. Who knows, maybe Project NOR will also be locked to a new $500 game console dedicated to only playing Project NOR titles.

If you guys know anybody who works for EA, please get me in contact so they can leak some more money grabbing tactics to me via email. I’d love to know their secrets.

Also, that team work stuff I added to Project NOR? Screw team work. You can just blow eachother up, and win by getting the most kills in the next update.

I also got some great advice from an anonymous person, and they suggested I add season passes to Project NOR as well. So, I spent some time thinking about some great and affordable season pass teirs.

Bronze Season Pass: Gives you 1 DLC: $1000
Silver Season pass: Gives you 2 DLC: $999.99
Gold Season pass: Gives you 3 DLC: $59.99
Platinum Season Pass: Gives you 4 DLC: $9999,99

Thank you for reading!

Be sure to tell me what you think so I can ignore you.

Best regards to your money,
Sebastian Lawe
papaya
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Re: Project NOR moving to Pay To Win model and converting everything to paid DLC

Post by papaya »

epic
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Re: Project NOR moving to Pay To Win model and converting everything to paid DLC

Post by Entity »

I feel like the gold season pass is the best deal
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
Miniike

Re: Project NOR moving to Pay To Win model and converting everything to paid DLC (April Fools)

Post by Miniike »

gosh dang it hasley
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Phantomboy

Re: Project NOR moving to Pay To Win model and converting everything to paid DLC (April Fools)

Post by Phantomboy »

And now for my favourite holiday, "April Fourth Un-fools" the day when all of the jokes of April first are being taken back and shown to be jokes :PP