The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Story Driven Game Dilemma

Everything video game related
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Story Driven Game Dilemma

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

Hello everybody.
Over the past 10 months I've aquired a whole slew of different games (30+) , and am still left craving some more story driven experiences.
It feels as though I've scraped most of them, such as Witcher 3, Rise Of The Tomb Raider, Undertale, Dust, Ori And The Blind Forest, etc.

Are there any other good story driven games people know of out there? Its been months since I last played a game other than my own in development, and frankly, my GPU isn't getting exercised anymore.
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Re: Story Driven Game Dilemma

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Well, given your selections and your mention of your GPU, I'm guessing you're asking for PC games specifically. I really don't keep track of which console games are and are not available on PC, so I can't really provide a lot of insight there.

If you're open to console exclusives though, you might check out Xenoblade Chronicles. That game has become one of my favorites that I've ever played, and the story has played a massive role in that.
DvChayz

Re: Story Driven Game Dilemma

Post by DvChayz »

all of the batman: arkham games have great storylines so i would recommend those if ur into stealth/superhero type games (dont play arkham knight on pc tho)
firewatch (aka walking simulator) and dishonored are good ones too if you haven't played those already and if you're into choice type games then play life is strange or oxenfree.