The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Original Game Artwork/cases/booklets?

Everything video game related
tta

Original Game Artwork/cases/booklets?

Post by tta »

...A website where I can purchase original Artwork/Cases/Booklets for video games? I'm kind of OCD-ish when it comes to video game organizing/ownership, stuff like that.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I don't know of any sites that exclusively sell original booklets and such. However Amazon, ebay and Craigslist would likely be a good first start. It depends, what age are the games your attempting to find cases for? Obviously the newer they are it is more likely to find.
tta

Post by tta »

@Phantomboy

Just 6th and 7th generation games.

I currently need:

Case/Artwork and Booklet for Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Case/Artwork and Booklet for Jak 3
Case/Artwork and Booklet for Jak X
Case/Artwork and Booklet for Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
Case/Artwork and Booklet for i-Ninja (Gamecube Version)
Case/Artwork and Booklet for Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Case/Artwork and Booklet for Sonic Mega Collection (Gamecube Version)
Case/Artwork and Booklet for Mario Party 6
Booklet for Super Scribblenauts
Booklet for Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Case and Booklet for Sonic Adventure 2
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Ah, I see. I would certainly suggest giving those sites a check for each one, as some people will sell those extra bits off. Also, perhaps if you have a local used game store, as those sorts of things can pop up there as well. I've been to my local thrift shop and found booklets and cases for games (usually specified with some sort of label stating that it is only the case.)
tta

Post by tta »

Phantomboy wrote:Ah, I see. I would certainly suggest giving those sites a check for each one, as some people will sell those extra bits off. Also, perhaps if you have a local used game store, as those sorts of things can pop up there as well. I've been to my local thrift shop and found booklets and cases for games (usually specified with some sort of label stating that it is only the case.)
After browsing for a little bit, I've found that Ebay seems like a good place to start. Thanks for the advice! I'm still curious to see if there's a website exclusively for buying/selling video game cases and booklets, there HAS to be one. I mean, I know there's a market for it.
luke5227

Post by luke5227 »

tta wrote:@Phantomboy

Just 6th and 7th generation games.

I currently need:

Case/Artwork and Booklet for Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Case/Artwork and Booklet for Jak 3
Case/Artwork and Booklet for Jak X
Case/Artwork and Booklet for Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
Case/Artwork and Booklet for i-Ninja (Gamecube Version)
Case/Artwork and Booklet for Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Case/Artwork and Booklet for Sonic Mega Collection (Gamecube Version)
Case/Artwork and Booklet for Mario Party 6
Booklet for Super Scribblenauts
Booklet for Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Case and Booklet for Sonic Adventure 2
What you need is a sense of need as well as a wallet.
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

tta wrote:Case and Booklet for Sonic Adventure 2
Thank god, if you didn't have that game I'd have to kill you.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
tta

Post by tta »

StreetLights wrote:Thank god, if you didn't have that game I'd have to kill you.
mhm, I have both versions, but my DC copy is glitchy. :(
luke5227 wrote:What you need is a sense of need as well as a wallet.
[media=youtube]Frd53vbCHLg[/media]
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Changed title to be a bit more descriptive, hopefully more people who have info might find this :)

Also, have a go at looking around the BreSoftware site. It looks as if they do just what you are looking for :3 Hope this helps!
luke5227

Post by luke5227 »

Phantomboy wrote:Changed title to be a bit more descriptive, hopefully more people who have info might find this :)

Also, have a go at looking around the BreSoftware site. It looks as if they do just what you are looking for :3 Hope this helps!
Oh look at that. Phantomboy trying to be the odd one out, the special one, using his powers to the fullest, changing the names as he likes, then asking us to bow down and worship him. Then pretending to be useful by advertising (which he's probably getting paid for). Oh Phantomboy... What would we ever do without you.....

.... We'd have un-descriptive titles, for one :3
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

luke5227 wrote:Oh look at that. Phantomboy trying to be the odd one out, the special one, using his powers to the fullest, changing the names as he likes, then asking us to bow down and worship him. Then pretending to be useful by advertising (which he's probably getting paid for). Oh Phantomboy... What would we ever do without you.....

.... We'd have un-descriptive titles, for one :3
I was honestly a bit uneasy when I first started reading that, as I thought you were serious. Please anyone feel free to slap me if you think I am acting cavalier :P

Regardless, I was doing some more searching around and I it still looks like ebay is the best - although there are some other sites that seems to offer cases, manuals and covers - they tend to be pretty sparse, questionable and a fairly limit catalog. Do you have any local used game shops around you?
tta

Post by tta »

Phantomboy wrote:I was honestly a bit uneasy when I first started reading that, as I thought you were serious. Please anyone feel free to slap me if you think I am acting cavalier :P

Regardless, I was doing some more searching around and I it still looks like ebay is the best - although there are some other sites that seems to offer cases, manuals and covers - they tend to be pretty sparse, questionable and a fairly limit catalog. Do you have any local used game shops around you?
There's a locally-owned non-chain game store at a mall that I live near, so yeah.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Perhaps consider looking some of the bins and racks, as they might have something there. Also, talking with the employes if they have anything in the back :)