The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Qr Codes

Everything video game related
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Qr Codes

Post by ElectroYoshi »

This thread is for sharing QR codes created in Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the 3DS (If you don't have it, get it, it's very addicting).

Here's one that I put together:
Spoiler
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Man, I kinda wish I could get into that game. From what I've seen it looks pretty fun, sort of low action building/decorating Zen game. Sounds like something right up my alley. I just don't really have the DS needed to play it unfortunately.
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Phantomboy wrote:Man, I kinda wish I could get into that game. From what I've seen it looks pretty fun, sort of low action building/decorating Zen game. Sounds like something right up my alley. I just don't really have the DS needed to play it unfortunately.

If you happen to get a 3DS at some point, definitely do get this game. It's a ton of fun.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

ElectroYoshi wrote:If you happen to get a 3DS at some point, definitely do get this game. It's a ton of fun.
I will have to then! If I do, is there any way we can converse via Animal Crossing? like is there some sort of connectivity?
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Not that I'm aware of. It does give you the option to visit other peoples' towns though.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Not that I'm aware of. It does give you the option to visit other peoples' towns though.
Oh really? That's pretty cool! If I ever do get it - I will let you know for sure, friend ;)