The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Atmosphir Cp1 - The Portal Mod

General discussion about Atmosphir.
Newah

Atmosphir Cp1 - The Portal Mod

Post by Newah »

I was just browsing through some old file DVD's, and happened across this gem. The portal mod, by Dr. Fuzziness. I don't know if this is already available or not, but here it is. To use it, simply download it, and copy its contents into an existing Atmosphir installation. (pre stratosphir) Some amazing texture work here!

Download Link Here
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Does anyone have an Atmosphir version pre-stratosphir, post-Cameron? I have version 1.5, 1.3 and I believe 1.0 somewhere..
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Phantomboy wrote:Does anyone have an Atmosphir version pre-stratosphir, post-Cameron? I have version 1.5, 1.3 and I believe 1.0 somewhere..
bionicnacho wrote: If I remember correctly, there was a page on mediafire with all the past atmo versions. I'll edit the post later if I find it, but if somebody else knows what webpage it is please do post it below.

EDIT: Yep, here it is.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Oh, thank you :) I'll be messing around with the Portal Mod later today now! Thank you guys!
Newah

Post by Newah »

Just fixed the link, so it should download fine now. I remember back in the day I had my own texture pack, Doodlesphir. Sadly, I don't even know if I have it anymore.
Flameforlife

Post by Flameforlife »

How do you install them?
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Flameforlife wrote:How do you install them?
You must have the old version of Atmosphir, pre-unity engine. In which, you would likely copy the files downloaded into a fresh install of the game. They files will overwrite existing texture and sound files thus loading the game in the alternative visual aesthetics!
Flameforlife

Post by Flameforlife »

It keeps closing every time it starts up. Any suggestions?
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Flameforlife wrote:It keeps closing every time it starts up. Any suggestions?
I would suggest looking at some of the other versions posted on here. I've had issues with 1.5 before however 1.4 and .3 worked just fine :) I'd play around a bit with previous versions see if you can get something to work. If not I might be able to packed an installed version and send it to you, perhaps it is an issue with the installation not creating a required file for you.
Flameforlife

Post by Flameforlife »

Phantomboy wrote:I would suggest looking at some of the other versions posted on here. I've had issues with 1.5 before however 1.4 and .3 worked just fine :) I'd play around a bit with previous versions see if you can get something to work. If not I might be able to packed an installed version and send it to you, perhaps it is an issue with the installation not creating a required file for you.
Thanks.
d34thst4r

Post by d34thst4r »

I remember when I had the portal mod. I have it recorded on here :P
At 1:25

[media=youtube]5UFlzZHP__Q[/media]

Eppz, before anyone sayz itz, Itz waz nessecariez :3
d34thst4r

Post by d34thst4r »

I remeber when I had the portal mod. I have it on video but the recomended videos shown after my video was ... highly inappropriate for OMB ...