The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Hypothermia [small14]

Working on a new level? Have Tutorials to share? Post your work in progress here!
12'sTheLimit

Hypothermia [small14]

Post by 12'sTheLimit »

Hypothermia NOTE: I don't know how to upload photos. Please forgive this fact.
[INDENT=1]As you know (maybe) hypothermia the condition of below-normal body temperature, and this is what your enemy is in this chilling (cold, not scary) short level.[/INDENT]

[INDENT=1]You have slid off a mountain into a very cold canyon. But to your surprise there is - or was - a civilization here. You have no coat and it is freezing, you march on, fighting in your head your fate.

Will "It" happen or not?
[/INDENT]

[INDENT=1]Note: The life you get is for a player who has gotten stuck, you cannot die otherwise.[/INDENT]

Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

No, problem! I will make sure to check it out!!
Spoiler
By the way, to add an image - you need to upload it to a image site of some sort, such as flickr. Then, just copy the link over and click the button on the post editor that is a picture of a tree :P
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

I got to the "grave" in the little cave, then I didn't really know what to do... does it have to do something with the lights turning off?

But other than that, I think it's a pretty cool level!
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
12'sTheLimit

Post by 12'sTheLimit »

@Phantomboy thanks

@Baufritz It does have to do something with the lights turning off. > :)
Spoiler
But probably not the way you might think. The last puzzle (if you want to call it that) is solvable by turning all the lights out in the entire level. Then just walk around in the water (that's right the bridge is just a distraction) and you will eventually find the answer.
12'sTheLimit

Post by 12'sTheLimit »

@Phantomboy thanks

@Baufritz It does have to do something with the lights turning off. > :) iler
Spoiler
The last puzzle (if you want to call it that) is solved by turning all the lights out in the entire level. Then just walk around in the water (that's right the bridge is just a distraction) and you will eventually find the answer.
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

Oh, got it. That's funny.

A ladder to get out of the water would be nice though...
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
12'sTheLimit

Post by 12'sTheLimit »

Never crossed my mind...

why does my mad face (in above post) say "iler" after it?!?!?!?!?

Merged:
-----------------
By the way I am updating this level (I know that's not valid for the contest, if it even still exists, so I'll post the update after the contest or under a different name) with some secrets and a ladder.