The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

We Need More Moderators

A place to talk about our community

Do you think OneMoreBlock needs more moderators?

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 12

Miniike

Post by Miniike »

I get on alot, but I'm usually busy 3:00 - 6:00. I DO get on pretty much everyday, but not as much as Streetlights. Sebane would be a good moderator. And tta would too because he's so much more uptight then the rest of us. XD
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Miniike wrote:I get on alot, but I'm usually busy 3:00 - 6:00. I DO get on pretty much everyday, but not as much as Streetlights. Sebane would be a good moderator. And tta would too because he's so much more uptight then the rest of us. XD
no not tta
notblackjack

Post by notblackjack »

Why don't we ask Sebastian himself before fighting over if he should become mod or not? Maybe he doesn't even want to be mod.
tta

Post by tta »

Miniike wrote:I get on alot, but I'm usually busy 3:00 - 6:00. I DO get on pretty much everyday, but not as much as Streetlights. Sebane would be a good moderator. And tta would too because he's so much more uptight then the rest of us. XD
I assume you're saying I'm "uptight" because I'm the only person who complains about notices and brings up issues w/ the forum, lel.

As flattered as I am, it seems HIGHLY unlikely, since every mod hates my guts and at this point I've pretty much earned a rep with mods as "papaya & tll's little minion" (the mods barely hesitated to delete all of my posts during late Voxelus/early OMB). Also, I wouldn't really trust myself w/ the position lel.
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

I get on everyday, and I usually don't have much going on. Not to mention that I'm not afraid to lay down the law. There are probably better choices than me, but if I were to get promoted to moderator status, rest assured I would take it seriously and stay on top of things.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

can i be mod
i on alot i be rly good a s a md plz lt me be on a cn hand l de responsabiliity plz lt me b 1
tta

Post by tta »

ElectroYoshi wrote:I get on everyday, and I usually don't have much going on. Not to mention that I'm not afraid to lay down the law. There are probably better choices than me, but if I were to get promoted to moderator status, rest assured I would take it seriously and stay on top of things.
wATCH OUT EVERYBODY ELECTRO GUNNA CRACK DOWN ON YOU ALL
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

tta wrote:wATCH OUT EVERYBODY ELECTRO GUNNA CRACK DOWN ON YOU ALL

DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Image
oh no no no
tta

Post by tta »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Image
how fitting that you used like 9-y/o harry

jk
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Whilst this topic is on the rise of activity again it is worth noting something Reap mentioned back a few pages, as it seems to be relevant.
Reap wrote:But I ALWAYS look to see if there are notifications/reports. But there haven't been any. So as a community, reporting posts should be our very first step. PM's to a Mod would also work.
So, even if more moderators aren't added immediately or even in the near future - we can all do our part as a sort of silent moderation team. You shouldn't have to tell the person they have been reported, or even elude to it - simply do your passing job and go on about your day :P If you inform the moderator of what types of posts seem inappropriate or break the rules in someway, it will make their job a lot easier! It also shows the team what kind of posts generally upset the community (which speaking from past experience on a smaller forum me and a friend ran a while back) is invaluable.
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Phantomboy wrote:Whilst this topic is on the rise of activity again it is worth noting something Reap mentioned back a few pages, as it seems to be relevant.

So, even if more moderators aren't added immediately or even in the near future - we can all do our part as a sort of silent moderation team. You shouldn't have to tell the person they have been reported, or even elude to it - simply do your passing job and go on about your day :P If you inform the moderator of what types of posts seem inappropriate or break the rules in someway, it will make their job a lot easier! It also shows the team what kind of posts generally upset the community (which speaking from past experience on a smaller forum me and a friend ran a while back) is invaluable.

Well, in all fairness, there really hasn't been a lot to report.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Well, in all fairness, there really hasn't been a lot to report.
Yeah, which is why I would guess that there won't be any additions to the moderation team (at least as things stand) With the recent spam attack aside, there has been very minimal problems as of late.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

tta wrote:I assume you're saying I'm "uptight" because I'm the only person who complains about notices and brings up issues w/ the forum, lel.
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Miniike wrote:Image
reported for sexual harassment against tta
tta

Post by tta »

oh. taht maeks me vrey :C
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

tta wrote:oh. taht maeks me vrey :C
You would be awesome, the "uptight" thing was sarcastic.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Miniike wrote:You would be awesome, the "uptight" thing was sarcastic.
stop sexually harassing tta what the hek reported
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

DvChayz wrote:stop sexually harassing tta what the hek reported
tta

Post by tta »

i dont