The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Pokemon X & Y

Everything video game related
boss

Pokemon X & Y

Post by boss »

Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Can I just have Pokemon Emerald back? I don't like all this 3D that they have been doing, I just want a simple game that is new and I can just play.
boss

Post by boss »

The game looks like it's the first step forward in the series we've had in a long time.

It looks great! I'm not into the whole stereoscopic 3d, but the graphical 3d reminds me of Colosseum and Gale of Darkness, which were both awesome.
Prime

Post by Prime »

I looks great! As boss said, it's a great step forward and I'm looking forward to the WORLDWIDE release. ^_^
Skyshark

Post by Skyshark »

Looks pretty good, but it's still not reason enough to me to go out and buy a 3DS.
Zetta

Post by Zetta »

Oh boy, now I can play the same damn game AGAIN! But this time it's in THREE DEE! COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND INNOVATIVE OH WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT.
Echo

Post by Echo »

boss wrote:The game looks like it's the first step forward in the series we've had in a long time.

It looks great! I'm not into the whole stereoscopic 3d, but the graphical 3d reminds me of Colosseum and Gale of Darkness, which were both awesome.
Didn't like black/white? The story was better compared to other pokemon games. And other stuff.
Aflysokat

Post by Aflysokat »

I don't know. I hath not read about thou, but by the sound, just another Pokemon White/Black. Yes good games, but.. You know.
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Aflysokat wrote:I don't know. I hath not read about thou, but by the sound, just another Pokemon White/Black. Yes good games, but.. You know.
What's with the hath and thou?
Aflysokat

Post by Aflysokat »

Thou's'st FATHER!

Heh.. What?