The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Do This Game Justice

Everything video game related
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Do This Game Justice

Post by SirWrek »

Injustice Review for ya folks.

It's quite worth the time.
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

How 'bout making one forum post for your reviews instead of spamming "Gaming Gossip".
>.>
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

DvChayz wrote:How 'bout making one forum post for your reviews instead of spamming "Gaming Gossip".
>.>
You really want me to make one thread? Okedoke, but I'm warning you...it's gonna have about fifty million posts in it...

Also, I link these in my Requested Reviews thread, but I also create a separate post for bigger titles every now and then so that people can see it and go ahead and look instead of having to search for things.

If only I could group my posts under some sort of folder and put them together...
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Just put in the title on the thread title a new thing or something of the review i dont even know.