The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

I Need Help Finding An Nds Rom...

Everything video game related
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

I Need Help Finding An Nds Rom...

Post by ElectroYoshi »

So today I decided that I want to play through Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time again, because I haven't played it since before Bowser's Inside Story released almost 4 years ago, and Dream Team's release is less than a month away. However, my old DS broke last year, so I can't run my games on it. That, and I also got an error message when I tried to run PiT on my DSi XL (Yes, I still have it). After that, I tried it on my 3DS, and that didn't work either.

So I decided to go with the next best thing--emulation. Download an emulator. I downloaded no$gba a few weeks ago, so I'm already good there. The next step is to find a quality M&L :P iT ROM. Super easy, right?
Right?
Yeah, no.
Oh, HECK no.
I hate this.
I haaaate it!

I've tried four different ROMs in the last half hour and absolutely none of them gave me what I was going for. One turned out to be nothing more than a demo version, one of them gave me an error message. I did manage to get the other two working, but they ran at an inhumanely slow pace. Listening to every last bit of the audio play at 40% its normal speed was basically like Chinese water torture.

So, where can I get a quality ROM that will run well on no$gba?
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.