The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Nintendo Fans Want Reggie Fils-aime In The Next Super Smash Bros.

Everything video game related
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

DvChayz wrote:he's the president of the north american nintendo
the president
the main guy
the most powerful
it makes sense and is worth of a rich company.
I don't really know if your being serious or not. If this was logical, why weren't Nintendo executives in smash already? They aren't, because it's out of nowhere, and that's not how Smash Bros is designed.

How would he even fight? There's nothing to work with, unless you want to get EVEN MORE f***ing random.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Miniike wrote:I don't really know if your being serious or not. If this was logical, why weren't Nintendo executives in smash already? They aren't, because it's out of nowhere, and that's not how Smash Bros is designed.

How would he even fight? There's nothing to work with, unless you want to get EVEN MORE f***ing random.
why would all of the excecutives be in it? he's the main guy, it makes sense, and yes, all of the characters are video game characters, but thats no excuse to not put him in.
and he could have what you would call "human powers" or extra super cool powers like the others have.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

DvChayz wrote:why would all of the excecutives be in it? he's the main guy, it makes sense, and yes, all of the characters are video game characters, but thats no excuse to not put him in.
and he could have what you would call "human powers" or extra super cool powers like the others have.
Sooo...he should be in JUST because "he's the main guy"? It still makes no sense to put Nintendo executives in AT ALL.
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Miniike wrote:Sooo...he should be in JUST because "he's the main guy"? It still makes no sense to put Nintendo executives in AT ALL.
why not there nintendo related
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

DvChayz wrote:why not there nintendo related
But like I said, there is NOTHING to work with. If by "human powers" you mean a generic move set, that's just lack of creativity. On the other hand, if he had "powers", it would be even MORE random and unnecessary then putting him in.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Miniike wrote:But like I said, there is NOTHING to work with. If by "human powers" you mean a generic move set, that's just lack of creativity. On the other hand, if he had "powers", it would be even MORE random and unnecessary then putting him in.
hey guys pikachu can make lightning poweres
this is unnecessary pikachu should of never been in the games cuz he has random powers that arent realistic
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

DvChayz wrote:hey guys pikachu can make lightning poweres
this is unnecessary pikachu should of never been in the games cuz he has random powers that arent realistic
I didn't say it was unrealistic, since when are video games realistic? He already had lightning powers in his game, so it's not random. Pikachu was DESIGNED as a video game character who, you know, FOUGHT. And it makes sense to include him because he's part of a very popular Nintendo franchise.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Miniike wrote:I didn't say it was unrealistic, since when are video games realistic? He already had lightning powers in his game, so it's not random. Pikachu was DESIGNED as a video game character who, you know, FOUGHT. And it makes sense to include him because he's part of a very popular Nintendo franchise.
video games are unrealistic
so you agree that if he had powers
it would be ok since
boo ya :( )
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

DvChayz wrote:video games are unrealistic
so you agree that if he had powers
it would be ok since
boo ya :( )
My problem was that it was RANDOM and UNNECESSARY, not unrealistic.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Miniike wrote:My problem was that it was RANDOM and UNNECESSARY, not unrealistic.
of course its unnecessary , adding megaman was unnecessary but they added him anyways.
and its not random because he is the president of NA nintendo.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

DvChayz wrote:of course its unnecessary , adding megaman was unnecessary but they added him anyways.
and its not random because he is the president of NA nintendo.
Megaman is a popular chracter that people have wanted to see in Smash for a LONG time. And adding real people IS random.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Miniike wrote:Megaman is a popular chracter that people have wanted to see in Smash for a LONG time. And adding real people IS random.
people want to see reggie fils aime in the game too.
and it is not random, how.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

DvChayz wrote:people want to see reggie fils aime in the game too.
and it is not random, how.
I have no idea why those people want it. Megaman I don't care for either, but I understand.

I am truly puzzeled and intrigued by your psyche. How is it not random? Smash was a game about video game characters. I hate the Wii Fit Trainer, but I'm not asking for her to be removed because she's from a, you know, VIDEO GAME.
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Miniike wrote:I have no idea why those people want it. Megaman I don't care for either, but I understand.

I am truly puzzeled and intrigued by your psyche. How is it not random? Smash was a game about video game characters. I hate the Wii Fit Trainer, but I'm not asking for her to be removed because she's from a, you know, VIDEO GAME.
a human character in a video game is not random, i dont find it random at all, i dont get why you think it is.
tta

Post by tta »

Miniike wrote:I have no idea why those people want it. Megaman I don't care for either, but I understand.

R.O.B. wasn't a video game character, he was an NES accessory, so therefore he was a character associated with video games, just like how Reggie is a person who is associated with video games.

and pizza hut, believe it or not.
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

tta wrote:R.O.B. wasn't a video game character, he was an NES accessory, so therefore he was a character associated with video games, just like how Reggie is a person who is associated with video games.

and pizza hut, believe it or not.
Yes, but R.O.B. actrd like a robot on the NES. This is how he was depicted, even more so in Mario Kart DS. Because of that, Sora could actually work with it. There's nothing to work with in Reggie's case. They could give him a generic move set of attacks that all do the same things, or they could give him a diverse and surreal one, but it doesn't matter which approach they took. The former would be bland and boring, and the latter would be very forced. And people want to see WFT get axed, but she's actually got something to work with, so what the [fudgecicle]!?

(Typed hastily on iPod, ignore any spellin errors I may have made)
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

DvChayz wrote:a human character in a video game is not random, i dont find it random at all, i dont get why you think it is.
And I don't get how you think it isn't.
AtmoMario

Post by AtmoMario »

Has anybody actually read what people say when they sign the petition? A lot of people don't even seem to be taking this seriously.

Example:
Until age 9 my life had no meaning. I was little more than a wandering soul in an empty world that just couldn't understand me. I had no goals, no spirit, no meaning of any kind. All my teachers wanted to have me evaluated to figure out why I never talked to any of the other students, and my parents sulked to see their son so miserable and disconnected from the wonderful world they brought him into. It was as though I wasn’t meant to be, like I had been born into a life in which I never belonged. But then one day on what seemed to be another typical summer afternoon, I decided to turn on the TV to see what sort of cheap entertainment could help me get through another pointless day. The screen turned on and revealed a grand convention hall lined with hundreds in attendance. Suddenly lights lit up the stage and a dark figure walked out to the front. “My name is Reggie", he said, "I’m about kicking ass, I’m about taking names, and we’re about making games.” My eyes lit with wonder and fascination. “Reggie”, I repeated in my head, a name that seemed to imprint itself on the texture of my brain and sink deep within the chambers of my heart. A large smile slowly took over my face for the first time as I filled with a feeling of excitement and infatuation for this mysterious yet gorgeous man. Since that fateful day my mind has done little more than devote itself to the worship of Reggie Fils-Aime. What was once my commonplace bedroom is now a shrine dedicated to my Messiah. Not only has he coordinated the efforts of a massive videogame company and taught people why Nintendo is a corporation meant for people of all shapes, colors, and sizes, but he has also captured my heart. Since I heard of this man, my life has had real meaning. I now jump out of bed every morning with spirit coursing through my veins with the earnest hope of someday meeting this deity. I know not when I shall meet Reggie, but I know deep down that when I do, his body will be ready. Not only has he earned his spot in his company’s most anticipated new title, but he ought to have a game centered on his life and legacy. The fact that Nintendo had not begun production as soon as they heard his angelic voice is a sin unto itself, as Reggie does not do his own labor, but is telling us to take the next step. We, as members of the human race, can absolve ourselves if we put him in this game. Reggie is within all of us, now it is time to teach the world.
Also:
Smash Bros is about classic Nintendo Characters, And who's the last big Nintendo character to be added? REGGIE!
It''d also play down the oversaturation of non-Nintendo characters we've seen in this and Brawl
95% of the characters in Brawl were from Nintendo games. How is that "oversaturation"?
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

AtmoMario wrote:95% of the characters in Brawl were from Nintendo games. How is that "oversaturation"?
Not to mention that Snake, Sonic, and Megaman all had games released for Nintendo consoles.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
tta

Post by tta »

@electro