The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

The Tree-village - Minecraft Creation

Chat about anything
St0l3n_ID

The Tree-village - Minecraft Creation

Post by St0l3n_ID »

http://imgur.com/a/aPEsX#0

So i made this in a few hours and i thought i might share a few screenshots with you guys as you are interested in minecraft and stuff.

Quite interesting: The tree layout was supposed to be an adventure atmosphir level, and i already made the basic structure of it once in atmosphir (about twice the size though), with atmosphir not being continued i made this one in minecraft :)

/edit:
Heres a albm of my day/night sensor lights, castle is not mine http://imgur.com/a/F3ECI

Cheerz
dragonbo

Post by dragonbo »

Looks great! I would've loved to play that level.
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

That's pretty cool ID. (Do you have a shortened nickname? Because mine is "Hed") Would like to look at it in game sometime.
brendiculous

Post by brendiculous »

I didn't have time to get a bunch of pictures, but this a snapshot of the treehouse me and my friend live in on our server: Image
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

brendiculous wrote:I didn't have time to get a bunch of pictures, but this a snapshot of the treehouse me and my friend live in on our server: Image
O_O That's impressive. How long did it take?
brendiculous

Post by brendiculous »

Hedlokd wrote:O_O That's impressive. How long did it take?
3 days - but it was pretty relentless work. We would wake up at 3pm and play until we got tired (which was usually around 6am).
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

brendiculous wrote:3 days - but it was pretty relentless work. We would wake up at 3pm and play until we got tired (which was usually around 6am).
Dang! I wish I could be up that long on the computer! lol
Reap

Post by Reap »

Oh those both look awesome. I wanna be able to design like that one day.
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

I love to see the many different ways everybody designs. :P
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

I don't know If I have a "personal design" or whatever you'd call it. I picked up on all my sandstone knowledge from Terry and that's all I really build with now. I need to start a SP game :P relearn how to build! lol
Reap

Post by Reap »

Hedlokd wrote:I don't know If I have a "personal design" or whatever you'd call it. I picked up on all my sandstone knowledge from Terry and that's all I really build with now. I need to start a SP game :P relearn how to build! lol
You only build with it now since you are forced under threat of physical harm from terry. :P nah... I kid. Also, I still vividly remember your other builds, you know what you're doing. :)
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Reap wrote:You only build with it now since you are forced under threat of physical harm from terry. :P nah... I kid. Also, I still vividly remember your other builds, you know what you're doing. :)
Tis true
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

Reap wrote:You only build with it now since you are forced under threat of physical harm from terry. :P nah... I kid. Also, I still vividly remember your other builds, you know what you're doing. :)
Semesto wrote:Tis true
Aww thanks guys. I still need to get working on something other than Sandstone Valley though lol. If not, I might lose my "touch".
St0l3n_ID

Post by St0l3n_ID »

Hed, you can just type stolen if you want, dosnt really matter...
Thats really a huge city you build there :3

Well i had to build the tree itself obviously, there was no tree before (the big one), also leafs are hand-placed.
Also the brewing cave (with the lava drops) can be reached by jumping straight down from the top of the tree (theres a jumping plattform) and therefore diving to the bottom of the small lake (secret entrace with signs + a hidden redstone piston doore underneath)
Its actually the first creative mode work i've ever made.
Meanwhile i also created day-night detector and wired an insanly big street with it (plus bigger parts of an insalny huge castle...)
Heres a album to show it :) http://imgur.com/a/F3ECI (note that castle was build by multiple friends and i only did the redstone lamps, still took some effort though) However i already put more work into the street then anyone else, basicly had to add much and build a second street (maintanece tunnel) underneath to wire everything :P

That really gives a really good edge the street :)
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

St0l3n_ID wrote:Words...
http://imgur.com/a/F3ECI
Wow that place is also amazing! lol. I would like to attempt something like that with someone sometime. (am I being too general? lol)
brendiculous

Post by brendiculous »

Hedlokd wrote:(am I being to general? lol)
Nope, you're being too* general c:
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

brendiculous wrote:Nope, you're being too* general c:
fixed.
St0l3n_ID

Post by St0l3n_ID »

Yeah those 5 guys realy sent days doing this s###^^
Thats why i though i should give it some redstone flavour :P

The city near it is actually 3 times - 5 times bigger then the castle, i think i havent seen all of it myself yet^^

However the castle has the biggest scales so far <3
Newah

Post by Newah »

Well if anybody could have made a design that epic, it would be you Stolen. I still remember your *amazing* batman block art in Atmosphir. You are truly gifted.