The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

What Have You Been Doing Since Atmosphir?

Chat about anything
Link66

What Have You Been Doing Since Atmosphir?

Post by Link66 »

Hello there! Many of you veterans may (hopefully) remember me for my terrible spelling, strange attitude and terrible levels including one entitled 'n**a training one', which was completely a mistake as I was attempting to spell ''Ninja'' at the age of 10. I recognize many names from the member list but some don't seem to click - both of which are good because I know some familiar faces and there's a chance to meet new and hopefully friendly people. I made this thread because when Atmosphir fell, everyone had to find something new to do... for example; I've spent the last two years or so in a Garry's Mod community managing one of their top clans, called Estleback. My question to you is... "What have you been doing since the end of Atmosphir?"
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Good to see ya again Link, but... you do know we have a custom Atmosphir server up and running on here, right? :P

But that aside, I played GameGlobe for awhile (before it too shut down. -_-) and I've also been more involved with school since then.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Since atmosphir, I actually learnt how to design properly in it (such a shame I never got the chance to show it off -_-), I 'came out' as a furry and have been working on my own musical ventures.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Gtarmetro

Post by Gtarmetro »

I have been making an artist of myself! I have a soundcloud.com/johnnshields and a youtube.com/user/johnnshields!
Backing Keyboardist, Rhythm Guitar, and Harmony for Zach Seabaugh Band
Private Contractor @ Concert Music in Murfreesboro, TN
Desk Assistant @ MTSU
//Just trying to make a living doing what I love
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Slight edit made, to comply with the forum rules about offensive language - hope you don't mind!

Uh, since Atmosphir I've been primarily been just sort of around. I am almost done with, uh, this stage of school. I've meet a bunch of previous Atmosphir users who have become amazing internet friends of mine! Other than that, uh - it is hard to pin any specifics over a four year period. Uh, my living conditions sort of changed a bit, and other real life stuff. I've also gotten a bit more into sound design due to a good internet friend of mine :P
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

StreetLights wrote:Since atmosphir, I actually learnt how to design properly in it (such a shame I never got the chance to show it off -_-)

I know the feeling.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

Since the end of Atmosphir, I've been a Minecraft server moderator for 2 years and still studying now that I'm 8th grader.

Other than that, I've also been doing:
- real life social stuff (such as Facebook)
- sleeping
- eating
- watching TV
- lurking this forum
- flapping bird and etc.
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:

Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

freekboy31 wrote: - real life social stuff (such as Facebook)
- sleeping
- eating
- watching TV
- lurking this forum
- flapping bird and etc.

This.
Well, me and my friends formed two bands (one rock and one jazz), I've acquired basic parkour/freerunning skills, and am now slowly getting into freediving.
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

After Atmosphir, I got into programming and music.
My most well known programming project is known as the statisticson this forum.
jhjoseph91
Location: .LOC FILE CORRUPT. SCANNING C:\LOCATION\ FOR REPLACEMENT...

Post by jhjoseph91 »

I don't even remember..
i'm from another dimension!
Neverlia
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Neverlia »

I began to draw more frequently and got involved in two other games shortly after Atmosphir's death. Both of those games died within a year. So I felt like I was unlucky for online things, and kept to deviantArt and random games. I learnt a little of 3D animation and modeling, but not too much. These days I lounge around, think and play older Tomb Raider games, whilst somehow still having friends that live outside.
It's pretty cool to see some here got into music! It always looks quite difficult to me.
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

I've been helping my brother and best friend start up their electronic rap group called Coblendz. So if you like meaningful rap with thug bass drops I recommend you keep up to date when I release stuff! I've been doing all the visuals and will do a lot of the advertising as well as assist with live performances (Roadie and drummer for acoustic performances).
We've been working on a bunch of collaborations with other rappers and singers around the Salem-Eugene Area in Oregon too.
I don't have anything that I'm willing to release yet but I will keep you guys updated. ;)
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Oh, that is really nice that you've been helping out your brother with music :) My brother has been helping me massively with doing art, so that has been one of my major focuses recently! Which is always great fun - so I should be done with some of that soon!
jhjoseph91
Location: .LOC FILE CORRUPT. SCANNING C:\LOCATION\ FOR REPLACEMENT...

Post by jhjoseph91 »

Semesto wrote:I've been helping my brother and best friend start up their electronic rap group called Coblendz. So if you like meaningful rap with thug bass drops I recommend you keep up to date when I release stuff! I've been doing all the visuals and will do a lot of the advertising as well as assist with live performances (Roadie and drummer for acoustic performances).
We've been working on a bunch of collaborations with other rappers and singers around the Salem-Eugene Area in Oregon too.
I don't have anything that I'm willing to release yet but I will keep you guys updated. ;)
Phantomboy wrote:Oh, that is really nice that you've been helping out your brother with music :) My brother has been helping me massively with doing art, so that has been one of my major focuses recently! Which is always great fun - so I should be done with some of that soon!
You guys have such nice brothers and I only have a sister that's a jerk.
i'm from another dimension!
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

jhjoseph91 wrote:You guys have such nice brothers and I only have a sister that's a jerk.
The secret is mine is a twin. ;)
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Semesto wrote:The secret is mine is a twin. ;)
So much for it being a secret...
Anuke

Post by Anuke »

....I made a minecraft server... and not much else :P
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

bionicnacho wrote:So much for it being a secret...
Yeah not so much, people tend to figure it out quickly oddly enough. Who would have thought we look similar.