The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Tta Is Buying Me Vidyas So I'm Posting This For Him: The Fall Out Boy Song

Chat about anything
Bubble

Tta Is Buying Me Vidyas So I'm Posting This For Him: The Fall Out Boy Song

Post by Bubble »

"First of all, I want to start this off by saying that this is not a plea to return. I, personally, am through with OneMoreBlock and have little interest in coming back to a forum with such a miniscule amount of activity. However I thought this would be a better time than later to post this before the site completely 404s lol :^)

I've been looking back at my past behaviors on OMB and to be honest have found everything very upsetting; in hindsight I can only imagine how I made everyone else feel. While I was a member of OMB I never took to heart that I was doing everyone a disservice; in fact I took it as the opposite. I thought I was completely justified in all of my insensitivity and negativity towards other users, but I now realize that I was nothing more than a prideful bully and a tyrant. I apologize.

As I said, this isn't a plea to return, nor is it an excuse for my actions; it is an apology. What I did to insult other users was inexcusable. I want everyone to know that my intention was never to hurt anyone and that I am genuinely a caring person. But I'm still just a whiny, moody baby.

(on an unrelated note an ip unban would be nice so that I can view the site without a proxy)"

TL;DR TTA is a whiny piss baby and wants an IP unban for a dead site

Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

I had no idea Tta still checked in on us, that actually kinda surprised me! Uh, I will be honest in saying I am not necessarily in favour of unblocking his IP, granted proxies kind of nullify it anyway-- However, given we have had this kind of back and forth; apology, then not, apology then not sort-of-situation in the past. I am not really in favour of that again.

But I do appreciate the apology even if it wasn't necessarily directed at me, I mean and so close to the holidays too! What are they chances :D Happy Holidays, tta-ol'-pal
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
papaya
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by papaya »

well he gets my vote
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Entity »

aw
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: