The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Uk Election 2015 - My Thoughts

Chat about anything
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Uk Election 2015 - My Thoughts

Post by ThatOneFox »

I am actually extremely worried. Not for myself, but for my brother, who may end up having to pay £12'000 a year to go to university, and who won't have the security of a national health service, Without the Liberal Democrats to keep them in check, they can quite happily sell off the UK's assets to "make billions to pay back the debt". Such a shame we're over a trillion pounds it debt and the 8 billion or so predicted from TTIP won't really cover that at all. All our trade with the EU will over, and that is if a yes vote doesn't happen on the referendum. While newspapers report on that, the Tories will be slowly selling off parts of public services. Either way i'm moving to Sweden after university.

Ed Miliband is a great party leader and to be honest, i think he should have carried on leading the labour party. Of course this election has shown me that it's doubtful Rupert Murdoch will ever losen his grip on the British populace. They'll just vote what he tells them to, as per usual.

Scotland should have voted with its head and not your heart. You all wanted to keep the tories out, but that didn't happen now did it?

The Green Party's result just proves that first past the post doesn't work. Overall it had 1,157,613 total votes, but only got one seat. In overall votes, UKIP would have come third, but didn't.

As much as i actually disagree with UKIP's policies, i do however think that Nigel Farage truly meant what he thought what was right for the country, and was continuously let down by racist members of his party, and while many described him as a "cartoon character", i think that's what politics actually needed. But like I said, I disagree with UKIPs policies.

The results just go to show what kind of people live in the UK, and why people should get into politics more. If people were more educated in parties policies instead of basing their vote on how someone eats a bacon sandwich, maybe we'd have a government that works. Meanwhile, 35% of people didn't vote, and could have stopped this.

Anyway, I'm gonna move to Sweden after university. I'm done with this country. Any euro OMB users that'd be nearby?
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull: