The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Awesomest Dream You Ever Had!?

Chat about anything
SirWrek
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by SirWrek »

I had a dream that I was invited to film for an episode of Doctor Who for an entire week and it went through literally every moment of the entire week. When I woke up I realized I'd slept all the way from Friday night to Monday morning, just in time to go to work again. Not sure if that was impressive or depressing.
I've been around since 2008. And I'm old. Yay. Pretty sure I notched a fair amount of LOTD/XPs but somehow always like my underrated levels more. Go figure. My best design days are behind me, but I'll try to not be too shabby.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Darn, you lost you weekend! I've slept for long sections of time whilst feeling unwell. The thing with sicknesses for me, they just make me one to sleep a lot. I've had dreams that felt substantially longer than I was actually asleep, I am not sure how that is exactly possible, but I bet it is probably the dream telling a person how long they've been doing something rather than it actually occurring.
Baufritz
Location: Trapped on a huge round rock hurtling with immense speeds around a fiery star.
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Post by Baufritz »

SirWrek wrote: When I woke up I realized I'd slept all the way from Friday night to Monday morning, just in time to go to work again. Not sure if that was impressive or depressing.
That is pretty freaking impressive. Longest I've ever slept was 12 hours, ironically from 6am to 6pm. My sleep schedules were reeeally messed up back then...

I had a lucid dream once, were I was able to breathe underwater and essentially float around like a fish. That dream was so captivating for me that I actually got into freediving and started training. After about a week I made it to 2 minutes of holding my breath while lying down, which translates to about 1min while moving around in the water.
If it's broken, fix it.
If it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.