The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Kony 2012 (move)

Chat about anything
brendiculous

Kony 2012 (move)

Post by brendiculous »

*clicky*

So with what happened a few months back, I'm glad IC was able to recognize the mass confusion and general spite for their movement. What do all of you think? I've never thought it was a scam, and I've been pretty extensive in research; but please, don't withhold your opinions. I'm interested in seeing this go somewhere (conversationally here, and in reality as well ;p).
Adz
Administrator

Post by Adz »

Despite the negative media they have received, they have succeeded in one of their largest goals: Raising awareness on a massive scale.
I also do believe their intentions are genuine, they've just not handled it as well as they could have.
brendiculous

Post by brendiculous »

I felt so bad for the dude who filmed the whole thing. He completely fell apart under the stress.
papaya
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by papaya »

I hope they catch this bad man he has done evil things
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

Adz wrote:Despite the negative media they have received, they have succeeded in one of their largest goals: Raising awareness on a massive scale.
I also do believe their intentions are genuine, they've just not handled it as well as they could have.
Agreed.
The Muffin Man

Post by The Muffin Man »

ehhh the funds raised by the group had previously gone to funding of armed forces eradicating rebels but utilizing the same awful uncivilized tactics. Not too great of a purpose, plus the dude is bat poop crazy. but whou could expect anything civil coming from africa?