The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Teenagers: What Happened?????

Chat about anything
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Teenagers: What Happened?????

Post by ElectroYoshi »

This is something of a fall from grace on my part, but I'm really frustrated, and I can't hold this back anymore.

Let the record show that while what you're about to read has a lot to do with teenagers nowadays, I'm not reflecting it on the rest of the OneMoreBlock community in any way. You guys are all awesome, and I'd love to have more people like you guys in my school. But I'm just generalizing here because of how often you hear about these things.

What was I talking about? Oh yeah, my frustrations with today's teenage society.

Most of today's teenagers really drive me nuts. I absolutely HATE how defiant and arrogant a lot of them are. I mean, obviously, there are exceptions, and the rest of the OMB community are among those exceptions (Thank God), but these people who think they're "too cool for authority" really curdle my cheese. Authority's there for a reason, for God's sake! If it had no place in your life, it wouldn't be there. Even adults have rules they've gotta follow! Teachers and parents tell teenagers all the time not to do drugs. What do they do? Do 'em anyway. They get told not to drink alcohol. What do they do? Drink it anyway. They get told not to get into fights, and what do they do? Get into 'em anyway. This is what you have to do to be "cool" now, and I cannot begin to describe how much that infuriates me.

It used to be that the "average" teenager was a role model for how you're supposed to act in life. Maturity, responsibility, so on and so forth. Now they basically go out of their way to avoid these things?

Someone please explain to me what the heck happened, because I can't begin to comprehend it.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Miniike

Re: Teenagers: What Happened?????

Post by Miniike »

#electroproblems
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
ElectroYoshi

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Miniike wrote:#electroproblems
Has bumping three year old threads become a hobby of yours or something?
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

ElectroYoshi wrote:
Miniike wrote:#electroproblems
Has bumping three year old threads become a hobby of yours or something?
yes
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Those darn kids
:lock:
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull: