The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Rpg Thread

Chat about anything
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Rpg Thread

Post by ThatOneFox »

Well like the title says, this is an RPG thread. The world is Earth, but with many different creatures other than humans.
Anthropomorphs- Humanoid animals
Elf- Great with a bow
Cyborg- Half Human/Anthropomorph, half robot
Rules:
1. Play with reason. Don't just go out to kill people.
2. You have a limit of 5 characters
3. You ARE allowed to attack other players, but only you are allowed to decide weather to kill your player.
4. If you are unavailable to play please leave an AFK note.
5. Please try to be serious. We really don't want people posting rubbish and ruining the thread.
CHARACTER CREATION TEMPLATE/EXAMPLE
Template:

Name-
Image (optional)-
Age-
Height-
Weight-
Alliance(Hero, Neutral, Villain, Twilight(Evil and good))-
Occupation-
Backstory-

Example:
Character 1
Name- Kris
Image- Image
Age- 16
Height- 1.77 M (5'8ft)
Weight-65kg (143lbs)
Alliance- Hero
Occupation- Mechanic
Likes- Warm climates, Theme parks and Swimming pools
Dislikes- Evil, Reality TV and having his friends insulted.
Biggest Fear- the sight of blood
Favorite food- Vanilla ice-cream
Backstory-
Kris was a test subject for the machine which created the Anthropomorphs. He was subjected to experiments at the age of 12 which left him mentally scarred. He is of a kind heart, but can get very angry when his friends are threatened. He is scared of blood because it takes him back to a traumatic event in his past. He is generally of an optimistic outlook, but when he gets angry, he can be brutal in fights. His mission in life is to find out what happened to his sister, who was also tested on but never returned. He currently lives in Hawaii, deep in the mountains in a small hut. He thinks it is the perfect spot.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Name- Miniike
Age- 20
Image-Image
Height- 7 ft
Weight- 160 lbs
Alliance- Twilight
Occupation- Assassin
Likes- Good tippers, the satisfaction of a job well done, traveling, action based missions
Dislikes- Insults, people with lack of experience
Biggest Fear- Suddenly finding he's not capable of doing something
Favorite food- He's eaten too much to pick any favorites
Backstory- A former simple farmer, Miniike's parents were killed on the same day as his coming-of-age ceremony. He relentlessly stalked their elf mage killer and slew him, but not before his good friend who helped him was captured and taken in for potential experimentation. He traveled the world, taking odd jobs as an assassin until he discovered his friend's body in an unmarked grave in the capital city. Despite this leading to an incredible cynical attitude and ruthless efficiency in killing, he has not lost touch with the world and occasional shows a very compassionate side, espically for orphans. He travels alot, and knows the land well.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Quick edit, if you want to have relationships with any characters (such as friendship, brother/sister ect) you can!
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

--NEWS REPORT--
A series of kidnappings has occurred in Miami. We do not yet know who is performing these kidnappings. More information to come.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

(No doubt I am going to be gosh awful at this as I have never really done something like this but lets give it a try :P )
Name- Gale
Image-Image
Age- 15
Height- 1.5m
Weight- 45kg
Alliance: Neutral
Occupation - Venturing Observer (unofficial)
Backstory - Gale is an optimistic researcher, venturing as far as his budget will allow whilst collecting any information that he finds interesting. Interesting Gale isn't a tall order as he finds most if not all sights of nature, civilization, contraptions and skills amazing in their own right. He commonly carries a small sketch book to raddled any of his findings into as quick and as convoluted as the ramblings of a mad man. Gale is neutral and will usually sit back and allow others to hold the spot light whilst he observes the situation. He is fairly calm and only losses his temper at the unnecessary destruction of things he has deemed astonishing or interesting.

(Geez, have I just made the RP equivalent of myself? - weird.. PS: I used this deviant-art chibi maker thing to sort of visualize my character-thing so - uh try it out if you want :P )
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

--NEWS REPORT--
The kidnappings have continued, and they appear to only be Anthorpomorphs. More information soon.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Miniike walks by the newsstand. Intrigued, he wonders if anyone is looking for work regarding this, whether it be kidnapping people or rescuing them. He checks in to a cheap Inn and contemplates all the opportunities for a skilled assassin like him this could create.

He spreads the word through the lower levels of the city that if anyone needs work, he'll do whatever they need.
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Kris hears about the report on the TV, and wonders if it is the scientist who experimented, looking for more subjects. Unfortunately, he does not have any method of transport, and does not have much money. He thinks for a while before contacting his friend Tyra. Tyra is as intrigued as he is, having been in the same experiment (A kangaroo and Tiger fusion) as Kris. She agrees to go to Miami with him.
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

[quote="Miniike"][/quote]
(Not sure if we should use quotes just to notify and identify a reply.. uh, I'll leave it up to you guys :P )

Astonished by the flexibility of this mans career, Gale flips through various documents and parchment he had filled out in front of himself until his eyes stopped on a single document. "E-excuse me, sir!" The boy raised his eyes to the man who just passed him, "You mentioned that you are looking for odd jobs, although this may not be the most interesting it may have something to do with the local reports regarding the missing civilians -" Gale trailed off whilst scanning the paper he held in his hand "I have recently been researching this strange religion that has popped up under the radar. It is hard to say if it is specifically linked to the crimes but one individual was taken into custody over an attempted religious sacrifice. I, I am interested in gain all the information I may on this new practice a-and that is if you want to, of course! that is where you come in!" The boy nervously fidgeted with the document in his hands.

"S-so, what do you say, friend?"
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Miniike wrote:Miniike walks by the newsstand. Intrigued, he wonders if anyone is looking for work regarding this, whether it be kidnapping people or rescuing them. He checks in to a cheap Inn and contemplates all the opportunities for a skilled assassin like him this could create.

He spreads the word through the lower levels of the city that if anyone needs work, he'll do whatever they need.
(Not sure if we should use quotes just to notify and identify a reply.. uh, I'll leave it up to you guys :P )

Astonished by the flexibility of this mans career, Gale flips through various documents and parchment he had filled out in front of himself until his eyes stopped on a single document. "E-excuse me, sir!" The boy raised his eyes to the man who just passed him, "You mentioned that you are looking for odd jobs, although this may not be the most interesting it may have something to do with the local reports regarding the missing civilians -" Gale trailed off whilst scanning the paper he held in his hand "I have recently been researching this strange scientific facility that has been under the radar as of late. The reports of recent purchases seem a little more than unsettling. I, I am interested in gain all the information I may on this practice a-and that is if you want to, of course! that is where you come in!" The boy nervously fidgeted with the document in his hands.

Miniike

Post by Miniike »

A strange man knocks on Miniike's door and asks him to rescue a certain prisoner. He agrees with half payment in advance.

After receiving the money, Miniike contemplates how to track down the prisoner, since these kidnappings are mysterious. He sets out to find someone highly informed and extremely intelligent for clues.
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

Kris and Tyra arrive at miami. They see some posters about someone called Miniike who wants work. They have a discussion weather or not to hire him to investigate. By the time they find him, someone is already asking him. "Who are you" Kris asks Gale.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Phantomboy wrote:(Not sure if we should use quotes just to notify and identify a reply.. uh, I'll leave it up to you guys :P )

Astonished by the flexibility of this mans career, Gale flips through various documents and parchment he had filled out in front of himself until his eyes stopped on a single document. "E-excuse me, sir!" The boy raised his eyes to the man who just passed him, "You mentioned that you are looking for odd jobs, although this may not be the most interesting it may have something to do with the local reports regarding the missing civilians -" Gale trailed off whilst scanning the paper he held in his hand "I have recently been researching this strange scientific facility that has been under the radar as of late. The reports of recent purchases seem a little more than unsettling. I, I am interested in gain all the information I may on this practice a-and that is if you want to, of course! that is where you come in!" The boy nervously fidgeted with the document in his hands.

Miniike contemplates the offer. Usually he doesn't take jobs from people this young, but it sounds intriguing.

"If you give me enough information for me to start out on and half the pay in advance, I'll look into it. So, what do you know?"
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

StreetLights wrote:Kris and Tyra arrive at miami. They see some posters about someone called Miniike who wants work. They have a discussion weather or not to hire him to investigate. By the time they find him, someone is already asking him. "Who are you" Kris asks Gale.
"I am Miniike. I've got a job right now if that's what you're here for, but go ahead and tell me what you want I'll see what I can do."
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

"We're here to investigate the kidnappings" Kris says. "We need help finding out about them"
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

StreetLights wrote:"We're here to investigate the kidnappings" Kris says. "We need help finding out about them"
"Doesn't everyone." He smirks a bit. "Specifics would help, but I can do pretty much everything. I've been around the world at least three or four times."

"Acutally," he says, turning back to Gale, "I think this strange laboratory the boy was talking about sounds pretty suspicious. It seems like there could be a connection." He turns back to them: "What specifically did you have in mind for me to do?"
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Gale scrounges a few more papers from his pile and observes them whilst speaking "This one is the public record on the building - it should give you an address, a few bits about the building regarding entrances and fire escapes." the boy explained whilst handing the paper off to Miniike "This next one is a new paper article, a local photographer happened to capture a person entering the building - which appears to be out only physical shot the scientist" Whilst reading out the articles headline a voice rang out "Huh?" the boy spoke whilst flipping around "Ah, I am sorry, sir! I am Gale, d-did uh - are we both attempting to speak to the same person? Go ahead if you need to talk to him!"

(Sorry for my reply coming in late - perhaps we should set up an order of who goes in when.. to avoid confusion.)
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

"I'll need half pay in advanced from both of you, and I'll check out this lab. If it turns out to be nothing, I'll continue with whatever I can find regarding the kidnappings." he says. "If that doesn't sound reasonable, you clearly don't know the current state of the world."
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

"Mind if we tag along?" Kris asks "You mentioned a scientific facility, what was the name?"
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

"Very reasonable, sir" The boy spoke whilst reaching into his carrying bag "I will need to know your. prices, sir - I was unaware if there is an accepted norm for this sort of thing" the boy turns to Kris "The specific name seems to be kind of iffy - the public record lists the building being built by Maranata Construction, again as for specifics it is sort of missing"