The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Rpg Thread

Chat about anything
Bad At Gravity
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Bad At Gravity »

(Oh... Bummer. Well, I'm gonna go unleash my rage.)
░█▀▀█ ─█▀▀█ ░█──░█ ░█▀▀█───
░█▄▄▀ ░█▄▄█ ░█░█░█ ░█▄▄▀───
░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█▄▀▄█ ░█─░█───
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

Connormon99 wrote:(So.. how would I come into play?)
Right now wouldn't be the best time to introduce a character as we're coming to the end of a major story arc. After that would be a good time though.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Bad At Gravity
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Bad At Gravity »

(K, Now I must backrea- er... lightly skim the previous posts. Holy frak.)
░█▀▀█ ─█▀▀█ ░█──░█ ░█▀▀█───
░█▄▄▀ ░█▄▄█ ░█░█░█ ░█▄▄▀───
░█─░█ ░█─░█ ░█▄▀▄█ ░█─░█───
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

StreetLights wrote:story arc
i lold
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Kiriel

Post by Kiriel »

Harrison was already sweating by this point. He began to pace the room absentmindedly of his surroundings yet still somehow managing to avoid the 20ft crater in the floor.
"No point asking me!" he says frantically. "Look for him!"
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

"Ok. I'll need you to modify the phase aligner on the horn-" he stops and thinks "ok, I've gotta stop calling it a horn, it's a dimension shrouder. Basically set the phase aligner to respond to her ice instead of air so we can force her out of Leo. Meet me in corridor 3. Hard part will be getting a sample of the Ice..."
Kiriel

Post by Kiriel »

Harrison picks up the horn.
"I see. I'll get to work on that. While she's still weak take her to a warmer room to negate some of the initial effects. She may be a god but she's a slow one." He sits down and opens the slightly rusted back panel. "Give me a few minutes, I need to change the elementary sub-phase to adjust the aligner first. Just go and find Alex, and fast."

Acacia looks at Flynn.
"We'll split up to find him. You go left, I'll go right."
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

"Or i could just text him to get over here..." He pulls out his phone.
'Alex. Need you now. I'm in my sleeping quarters'

'K.'

A few moments later Alex arrives. "Ok, give me the lowdown."

Flynn explains the situation. "Woah ok. We best find Leo."

Flynn nods and they head out of the room.

"Hopefully he still has his phone on him." he says while opening an app. "And he does. And he's nearby. You guys ready?"
Kiriel

Post by Kiriel »

Harrison after a few minutes made the finishing touches. In the middle of it all he had put on his thickest coat to combat the cold.

Leo, or Arbi as he was now, stepped back up from the heap on the floor that he was. With a small push, the wall that "enclosed" her fell to the floor, leaving a cloud of dust in the air which instantly froze over.

The abomination the came from the dust was a nightmare. Leo's chubby, small stature was long gone. The power of Arbititrix had turned him into a monster. His claws had been elongated and malformed like plasticine. He towered above the others like a building, except this one was covered in a new dark fur coat ravaged with cuts and slices, still fresh and bleeding from his own doing. For the first time, she spoke plainly.

"I HAVE BEEN SUPPRESSED FOR TOO LONG. VERMIN LIKE YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO WALK THIS EARTH."

Harrison walked out from behind her, almost dropping the horn at the sight. The icy mist made his skin feel like fragile glass as all light and life seemed to be sucked in from the surroundings.
ThatOneFox

Post by ThatOneFox »

The creature approached Harrison, freezing him in place, and raised it's arm with intent to kill...

...And just like that, on a dime, it stopped. Flynn had delivered a punch square in the side of it's head. It fell to the ground and separated from its host, who slowly returned back to its original form.

"Quickly, use the horn to trap he-" he says, and is instantly cut off by a swipe of her arm.

"YOU FOUL CREATURES DARE DEFILE ME?" She screams. She turns to Flynn and raises her arm again.

"Don't you fucking dare" Alex shouts and jumps for her. He holds on to her arm as she repeatedly fires ice shards, protecting Flynn from each one. Eventually, he drops to the floor, bleeding profusely.

Flynn feels a rage inside he hadn't felt before. He lets out a primal shout and rushes for Arbitrix, only to be blasted back by a cold wave. Acacia runs to help, only to have her ankles frozen to the floor.

"Ha ha ha, futile attempts. You disappoint me." She says coldly.

Flynn quickly grabs the Dimension Shrouder and opens the lemonite chamber. Arbitrix turns to look, noticing that Flynn was modifying the device. She fires another ice blast, more powerful than the last, but it was too late, Flynn had modified the device to unsafe levels of operation, causing not only Arbitrix's Ice wave to backfire, but for him to be blasted with a wave of energy.

He looks over to Arbitrix, now frozen in place. He then glances to Alex. He rushes over.
"Hey.." Alex says weakly. Flynn looks at his wounds and begins to cry silently.
"Guessing... It's n-not looking good" Alex struggles to say. Flynn shakes his head.
"F-Flynn... You're the best f-friend I've ever had.. I just want you to know that." He says and closes his eyes. They don't open again.

"...Alex?" Flynn asks. He repeats the question a few times before coming to terms with what had happened. He hugs Alex and buries his face into Alex's shoulder, crying. He stays like this for a short moment, before passing out due to his own injuries.

The ice keeping Harrison and Acacia begins to crack, however, slowly, so did the ice surrounding Arbitrix. They didn't have much time.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
TheLastLink
Design Competitions Voted: 2

Re: Rpg Thread

Post by TheLastLink »

Please bring this back
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

TheLastLink wrote:Please bring this back
get back in your cage
Kiriel

Post by Kiriel »

Harrison despite the freezing cold took a look at Alex's almost lifeless body as he lay there.
Well, he thought. He didn't really do very much, but... I guess that made up for it.
Rattle

Post by Rattle »

I S H Y G D D T
S
H
Y
G
D
D
T
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

so when is this brilliant piece of work by two authors being turned into a novel
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

not even joking honestly this is some brilliant work you two have done here. 400 pages in a timespan of 3 years i'm impressed. all you need is some general revisions and a substantial conclusion and we can get this rp published as a novel by 2018
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

i have unironic fondness for this thread here man