The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Is Anyone Willing To Host A Mc Server For Me?

Chat about anything
nonic5

Is Anyone Willing To Host A Mc Server For Me?

Post by nonic5 »

I am not allowed to host a server, don't ask why, it's just a waste of your time, I just can't host one, but I have been dying to make a server that I think everyone could enjoy. If you have a good computer that could handle a medium/large server, than contact me. But anyway, here's the idea for the server...

Create PVP MC (No set name yet though.)

Using UltimateArena, or some other program, there will be the main world, a minigame world. There will also be another world, creative world. In this Plot World, you will get a 200x200 plot to make a PVP arena. You can only claim 1 at a set time, but you can be promoted to having 2. In the plot world, you can make PVP arenas. When it's finished, the staff will decide whether it's accepted, and then can be added to the PVP world, where you can play a lot of games, like CTF, TDM, FFA, Spleef, other classics and more. Sound cool?
bboy99

Post by bboy99 »

Well, I do have a server, however I ported it myself, so its only running when I want it to. there usually isn't lag, but I use it for tekkit and playing with friends.