The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Funny Mind Tricks

Games! On a forum!
Tueman

Funny Mind Tricks

Post by Tueman »

Just post funny mind tricks here! I have 2.

1.Think of a number. Multiply it by 10. Divide it by the number you started with. Subtract 4. Your number is SIX.

2. 3 men want a room in a hotel. The clerk tells them it costs $30, so each man pays the clerk $10. The men go to their room. The clerk later realizes the room actually costs $25, so he sends someone up to go give them $5. He doesn't know how to split $5 between 3 men, so he gives each man $1 and keeps the last $2 for himself. That makes each man has payed $9, so that makes 3X9=$27 plus the $2 that the man took, making it $29. What happened to the last dollar?
Semesto

Post by Semesto »

1. 4x10/4-4 Not really a mind trick more of doing one thing then undoing it.

2. It requires no mathematical equation they each payed $10 and got $1 to each of them returned because the front desk can't read. Then they were then robbed of $2. We are still working with $30 throughout this not 28 not 27.
(30-5)+3=28 with a remainder of $2
So If what I last said is true that means that the math in the question is incorrect and the person taking the $2 is a thief.
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

1. n(10) = n10/n = n10 - 4 = 6. Haha, I get it.
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:

Wazi

Post by Wazi »

Sit on a chair, cross-over your right leg over the left leg. Then, spin your foot clockwise. Now, draw a 6 in the air and your foot will go anti-clockwise. It is nearly impossible to stop your foot from going anti-clockwise. :P
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

Wazi wrote:Sit on a chair, cross-over your right leg over the left leg. Then, spin your foot clockwise. Now, draw a 6 in the air and your foot will go anti-clockwise. It is nearly impossible to stop your foot from going anti-clockwise. :P
I beat it :)
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

Wazi wrote:Sit on a chair, cross-over your right leg over the left leg. Then, spin your foot clockwise. Now, draw a 6 in the air and your foot will go anti-clockwise. It is nearly impossible to stop your foot from going anti-clockwise. :P
I did it!