The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Make The Way!

Games! On a forum!
Master Chief

Post by Master Chief »

However, he realizes that he has miraculously developed super-sayin powers, but doesn't know what to do with them. Does he...
1.Blow up some mad shit.
2.Try and use his powers to catch criminals and purge the world of evil.
3.Not use his powers at all, he's to cool to be a super-sayin anyways.
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

He was too dumb to use them because he has mental problems. Off in the distance, he sees a pickle! Running towards it, he...

1. Falls in a pit full of lava
2. Falls into the nether
3. Finds out it's actually Lary-Boy!
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

(btw, when I decide that the story should finally end, I will gather everything what everyone said, to make a story. :P )

As he got closer, he noticed that it wasn't a pickle. It was Lary-boy! "Hey, you." Lary shouted, "Gimme that sock or you won't pass!". Dave got shocked, but confused at the same time, so Dave said, "What's in it for me?", "I will get my pet Horse to ride you to the land of Pickles!" Lary happily said.
What should you do? You love the sock so much! ;(

1. Give him the sock.
2. Take his horse anyway - Such a hideous freak.
3. Confess to him that you are a BARREL - Because he is a pewdiepie fan, after all. He'll probably go home crying and telling his mum that he met a barrel. WHILE you take his horse.
nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

He gave him the wrong sock, but still got a ride to the land of pickles... But he lied! There were actually cucumbers! The cucumbers start to attack you! You...

1. Run
2. Eat them
3. Cut em up.
Lionboy

Post by Lionboy »

You eat them, because you went so long without food, and started to starve.
When you had eaten all of the cucumbers, you noticed this big tree in the middle of nowhere, so you

1. Took a nap
2. Climbed the tree
3. Puked, then you went to the mysterious tree
freekboy31

Post by freekboy31 »

You puked, then went to the mysterious tree.
When this forum increases users, what will you do?

A. Continue posting spam posts.
B. Act good as a civilized member.
C. Get banned, appeal your ban, tell the new members you're back.
:crate: :atmobot: coming soon..... :sentrybot:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :monkeyblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:
:brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock: :brickblock:

nonic5

Post by nonic5 »

Dave starts to end up like me, and starts to scam people on the internet for pickles. To scam them, you...

1. Hack their bank accounts
2. Blackmail
3. You are the 10,000th visitor! Click to claim your prize!
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

Dave found out that he was infact not the 1,000th visitor and he did not get to claim any prizes. Instead, his email was hacked and he lost his identity. However, since Dave didnt have too much personal information online (he used to live in Minecraft so there was no email!) he decided to be on his way and search for the pickle. Struggling to find yet another way to get a pickle, he decides to travel to Michigan, USA. Why? Because Michigan has the worlds largest pickle factory. However he dosent exactly know how to get there. Michigan also produces one out of every four US automobiles... so maybe one could take him there?

1. Dave finds an automobile to take him to Michigan
2. Dave remembers that he is car sick and tries something else.
3. Dave is actually in a remote village in Florida so there are no cars. He thinks of something different to do.
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

Dave finds an automobile to take him to Michigan, but still doesn't know how to get there so he:

1. He turns around to find a gasoline station to ask for directions.
2. He continues not knowing where he is going.
3. He gives up and stays where he is.
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

WARNING! Long story ahead!
1. He turns around to find a gasoline station to ask for directions.

Dave eventually finds a gas station but this is no ordinary place. The gas pumps are covered in a greasy goop, the building shelves are blanketed in dust and dead flies, and the man behind the counter sleeps with his feet on the desk in front of him, some straw in his mouth and some drool on his shirt. Dave can tell this place has been run down and called to dust for a few years now. He awakes the man behind the counter with a pinch of hesitation in the back of his throat.
"What!? Who's there!?" the man asks startled.
"Hello Mr..."
"Davis. Stanley Davis. What brings you to the fine Grand Oak Gas Station, sir?"
"Dave. Well, I just got in Michigan a bit ago and I'm not to sure where I am. I need to get to the pickle factory but I don't know where that is either. I don't think you will either so I'm at a bit of a loss. If there is any bit of information you can give me it'll be greatly appreciated!"
"Well, Dave, today is your lucky day! I, in fact, know the CEO of such pickle factory you are talking about. My brother Craig Davis has been a part of that ol' company for decades. Fool that old man is. I don't understand how such an idiotic man can reach a position of high supremacy as to run a pickle factory. Oh well. Not really my problem."
"Hey that's great! How do I get there?"
"Excuse me?"
"How do I get to the factory!?" Dave asks with excitement.
"Hmm yes well... now we do have a problem. You see, my brother and I haven't contacted each other in over 40 years. I don't know how to get there actually nor do I want to know how to get there."
"Well this sucks! I need to get to that pickle factory. It's life or death."
"I'm sorry Dave, but the only other piece of information I can give you is it's somewhere up-north from here. I guess you can start heading in that direction."
"Alright. Thanks Mr. Davis. I guess I'll be leaving now."
"See you around Dave! It was nice to meet you."

Dave exits the building, fuels up using the greasy goop covered gas pumps (yuck!) and climbs back into his car. Starting the car and switching to drive, Dave looks out his window and lets up on the brake starting his way due-north. The old man waves to him as Dave makes his departure and with a saddened heart walks back to his desk. Dave quickly slams his foot on the brake and veers a hard left. He know's the Grand Oak Gas Station is in no condition to be left in the dust so he decides that it's his duty to help get it back on its feet. Dave turns the car off and dashes back into the dust and fly blanketed store and barges into the back room to find Stanley Davis asleep on this chair, a piece of straw in his mouth, and some drool on his shirt.

Wow he sure does fall asleep fast, Dave thinks to himself. He pokes his shoulder and wakes him up with a smile on his face, and with one small word, lightens his heart and gives him hope. "Hello."

1. Dave helps revive Grand Oak Gas Station and then leaves for the North.
2. Dave helps revive Grand Oak Gas Station and decides to take Mr. Davis with him.
3. Dave helps revive Grand Oak Gas Station and stays with Mr. Davis for a while.
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

bump.
Since we have the half sentence quest game going on, I thought It's be cool to resume this old pickle... pun intended.
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

EyceKubes wrote:bump.
Since we have the half sentence quest game going on, I thought It's be cool to resume this old pickle... pun intended.
but... that requires READING the WHOLE thread to know what's going on!

Make a summary for me, please?
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

bionicnacho wrote:but... that requires READING the WHOLE thread to know what's going on!

Make a summary for me, please?
Don't be lazy just read it!
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

There was a boy named Dave, he loved pickles. He ate them all day. He was bored of eating pickles out of a jar, he wants to eat pickles from where they grow! But where? He went outside to find the pickles. He decides to start his journey through the cornfields, but then Dave realizes he is too dumb to go there, so he goes to the councilor for mental help, who is actually really unhelpful. Continuing his quest for pickles, he decides to walk to a store. Instead, he goes the wrong way, STILL realising he has mental problems, he goes to college, but it drained away all his money, and he's getting straight F's.

He, then strives to become smart and stay in school. He applies for student loans and assorted bursaries. He now realizes he can stay in school and finally learn to become a clown. His brain slowly rots away and he becomes even stupider and then realizes his life has been going downhill trying to go up. He decides to kill himself by jumping off a cliff.

Jumping off the cliff, he falls into a field of flowers. The cliff then suddenly dissapeared, which surrounds him in flowers. He sees three tall objects in the same direction. Happily, he runs towards the three tall objects and he encounters a bus that knows how to balance on its "head". Realizing he is ACTUALLY STILL DEAD FROM BEING ****ING SPARTA'ED OFF A CLIFF, after the bus lost balance and tried to squash him, but he is a ghost because it missed him. Realizing he's dead, and still mentally handicap, he went to the Devil and pleaded to take him a trip back.

The Devil refused, oh noes! Dave decides to do clown tricks for the devil, and then the devil was ammused, so he let Dave saptay as the devil's jester. Pay's great, life's great. But oh no! A ghast! He is the Devils Jester, so he must show he's got. The Ghast fires it's fireballs, he puts his hands out, ready to juggle them.
BOOM! Dave gets knocked out. He finds himself in a Hospital "Have I been dreaming?" He said, the nurse and the doctor came, what will he do? He sneezes on the doctor, wipe his face with a used tissue, and jump out of the window to continue his journey for pickles.

After his immense journey so far, Dave finds himself outside of the hospital asking strange men for directions. One particular man is very intrigued by Dave and takes him to the city outskirts. He, then, hops on the subway and travel underground to save Princess Pickle from the evil Powser. Realizing what he's doing, he finds out...
"Have I been dreaming?"
He wasn't dreaming! He only realized this after Powser set the pickles on fire and threw it at him. Dave wakes up back in hell, more determined than ever to get out. He rides the ghast onwards towards the Aether. There, he finds many creatures. He first: decided to wear a bunny on his head, so he jumped off the ghast and went hopping into the air.
He really wishes to get his pickles back, he sobbers. "Don't cry." A mysterious voice said, Dave wondered where it came from.
"Over here!" The voice came from the top of his head. "To come back to life, you must first be my slave for the night." The bunny said.

Bunnies can not be trusted no matter how cute. Dave decides to kill the bunny with a knife. He slashes the neck of the creepy bunny and runs away like hell. After a lot of running, Dave gets exhausted and stumbles upon a very unique life form. "Welcome to the Aether," Dave mutters to himself. The creature approaches him and asks him what his life goals are. Dave replies, "I need to find a pickle that doesn't come from a jar; I need it to be from outside." The creature is very intrigued by Dave's goal and gives him, his pet Moa to travel around faster. Apparently the Moa is a carnivore, and ate Dave! He still has time before digestion!

Dave once again uses his knife but this time to cut open the Moa; he also decides to leave the Aether due the sever strangeness of the realm. He makes his way back to the portal and hops in right before he is attacked! "Pheww!" exhausts Dave. Still on a mission to find a pickle from the outside of a jar, Dave questions why he even went to the Aether. "Pickles don't even grow there!" he exasperates. Dave moves on and wonders what to do. He's been to soo many places and hasn't found a single pickle yet. Then he realizes "Wait! This is a Minecraft world! sure its bigger than Earth but pickles don't grow in Minecraft! He sets off. Does he find a way to escape Minecraft?

The story must not end, so he finds a way out of Minecraft. Back in the real world, things has changed since he left earth.... Nothing has changed! However, he realizes that he has miraculously developed super-sayin powers, but doesn't know what to do with them.

TO BE CONTINUED. NOT ALL OF IT IS IN THIS DISPLAY. BUY THE BOOK NOW.
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

Wazi wrote: TO BE CONTINUED. NOT ALL OF IT IS IN THIS DISPLAY. BUY THE BOOK NOW.
Where can I buy it?
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

winningkill wrote:Where can I but it?
You can buy it in the closest store near you.
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

So in a colmado?

Look it up!
Wazi

Post by Wazi »

Okay...
Alright, shall we continue or make a new story?
EyceKubes

Post by EyceKubes »

I think a new story.
winningkill

Post by winningkill »

So there is a baby dragon that escapes from his cage. He is hungry so he...

1. Goes outside of the lab to eat people.
2. Goes to a farm and eats some wheat.
3. Look around in the lab for food.