The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

The Story of the Blue Yeti

Fool around and enjoy the craziness.
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

The Story of the Blue Yeti

Post by ThatOneFox »

So, i ordered a blue yeti microphone using a friend's amazon prime account. I noticed that it hadn't been delivered in the usual prime delivery time, so he checked the delivery tracker to find that it had been delivered to the wrong flat at my student accommodation. He got on the phone with amazon and they dispatched another one.

NOW HERE'S THE FUN PART

Accommodation found my original microphone, so now I have two. I'm keeping one in the box for a few weeks in case amazon want it back, but after that it's safe to assume they aren't interested and I'm keeping it.

So I guess my week went well.
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Phantomboy

Re: The Story of the Blue Yeti

Post by Phantomboy »

Oh, I suppose you lucked out in that case~! I'd definitely keep it around for a bit, I've known people who've inexplicitly ended up with two Amazon items, but Amazon usually will ask for the duplicate back... although I suppose in this case, it wasn't an issue on their end, the shipping from their warehouse, rather receiving it at your accommodation. So, I suppose they wouldn't really have a way to know what exactly went wrong-- still best bet, keep it in the box for a while, just in case.
Rattle

Post by Rattle »

yeah we get it you like animals
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

i just listened to Chinese Democracy and it was worse then seven holocausts
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb: