The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

I is now 19

Fool around and enjoy the craziness.
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

I is now 19

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Two more years before I can start getting drunk every night!!!
Phantomboy

Re: I is now 19

Post by Phantomboy »

Happy happy birthday, may all your dreams come true, happy happy birthday. From 1+ :brickblock: to you!
bionicnacho
Administrator

Post by bionicnacho »

Happy birthday!

Silly americans, having legal drinking age at 21.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Is it weird that this thread has kind of snapped me out of the perpetually ironic "hahahaha lulz i don't even care about this website" mood my posts have been in for the past year or so?

Like, this community used to be the most important thing in the world to me. Then I kind of lost my ability to connect with it after it's blithering uselessness became clear to me, and I went full slump into my "Screw you, got mine/Life and all authority sucks/Detachment is the way to go" phase of teenagedom. I hope I've moved out of that phase in most areas of my life, but I definitively haven't moved out of it here. I feel like this godawful website with its godawful legacy that only I and maybe twenty other people have a serviceable knowledge of has come to represent all my optimism and pessimism. The simple community that pre-teen me made such an emotional stake in died as I died, if you want to get really pretentious.

I'll probably slip back into my lel mode immediately after this directionless, impossible-to-read amblyspeil, but let it be known that my fondness for this community has finally transcended irony again. At least I hope it has.
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

Miniike wrote:Is it weird that this thread has kind of snapped me out of the perpetually ironic "hahahaha lulz i don't even care about this website" mood my posts have been in for the past year or so?

Like, this community used to be the most important thing in the world to me. Then I kind of lost my ability to connect with it after it's blithering uselessness became clear to me, and I went full slump into my "Screw you, got mine/Life and all authority sucks/Detachment is the way to go" phase of teenagedom. I hope I've moved out of that phase in most areas of my life, but I definitively haven't moved out of it here. I feel like this godawful website with its godawful legacy that only I and maybe twenty other people have a serviceable knowledge of has come to represent all my optimism and pessimism. The simple community that pre-teen me made such an emotional stake in died as I died, if you want to get really pretentious.

I'll probably slip back into my lel mode immediately after this directionless, impossible-to-read amblyspeil, but let it be known that my fondness for this community has finally transcended irony again. At least I hope it has.
how much time did you spend on thesaurus.com to write out this post

anyways happy (late) birthday my dude :^)
ThatOneFox
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ThatOneFox »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Two more years before I can start getting drunk every night!!!
I could do this a year ago :D

But srsly happy birthday
:skull: :bungee: Keith Keiser has a better ass than you :bungee: :skull:
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

DvChayz wrote:
Miniike wrote:Is it weird that this thread has kind of snapped me out of the perpetually ironic "hahahaha lulz i don't even care about this website" mood my posts have been in for the past year or so?

how much time did you spend on thesaurus.com to write out this post

anyways happy (late) birthday my dude :^)
do you have so little faith in my vocabulary
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
DvChayz

Post by DvChayz »

yes
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

DvChayz wrote:yes
i'm a legitimate writer dangflapjackit