The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

what we do will have little to no effect on the grand scheme of things in this world and we are all going to die anyways

Fool around and enjoy the craziness.
Rattle

what we do will have little to no effect on the grand scheme of things in this world and we are all going to die anyways

Post by Rattle »

jk epic meme xD
RetroBandit
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Re: what we do will have little to no effect on the grand scheme of things in this world and we are all going to die any

Post by RetroBandit »

Who cares about the grand scheme? I just care about my personal endevors
Miniike

Re: what we do will have little to no effect on the grand scheme of things in this world and we are all going to die any

Post by Miniike »

:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

We observe the ever present battle of pure nihilism and our own self-serving idealogical positivity held aloft by, you know, our general health and sustainability. Basically, there is a little "Anti-nihilism" bubble, just tied to the Maslow's hierarchy pyramid... just sort of dangling off the edge, half-way up, totally ruining the otherwise cohesive aesthetic.