The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

I would like to discuss all of The Monsters Within us

Fool around and enjoy the craziness.
jhjoseph91
Location: .LOC FILE CORRUPT. SCANNING C:\LOCATION\ FOR REPLACEMENT...

I would like to discuss all of The Monsters Within us

Post by jhjoseph91 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Z1qd0ZBw8

i'll just silently leave the forum now
i'm from another dimension!
Phantomboy

Re: I would like to discuss all of The Monsters Within us

Post by Phantomboy »

If I am completely one hundred percent honest, the experts are telling me, "Yes, but only on Wednesday---no you can't take that office plant, it doesn't matter if it's plastic and threatens your religion we are civilised and don't just steal each others fake plants for cheap and easy profit when pawning yes it is all something we've had aspirations to do as a child but if you want to grow up and make something of yourself, Daniel, you won't just go throwing around illegal behaviours all higgledy-piggledy, you are nearly ten years old and such actions are not welcome in this establishment and your very visage threatens the way clean that I clean my enclosure out and that may comfort the ignorant but for the final ring of the enlightened it is nothing but metaphorical wrench thrown in the literal cogs and gears of the very confines and delusions of my mind whilst I just watch idly, perhaps doing the only dance that my poor little mind knows, and that very dance; is love."

Like, I mean that's the obvious thing that the expert would tell me, was asking worth it for something this obvious?
jhjoseph91
Location: .LOC FILE CORRUPT. SCANNING C:\LOCATION\ FOR REPLACEMENT...

Post by jhjoseph91 »

Phantomboy wrote:the experts are telling me, "Yes, but only on Wednesday---no you can't take that office plant, it doesn't matter if it's plastic and threatens your religion we are civilized and don't just steal each others fake plants for cheap and easy profit when pawning yes it is all something we've had aspirations to do as a child but if you want to grow up and make something of yourself, Daniel, you won't just go throwing around illegal behaviors all higgledy-piggledy, you are nearly ten years old and such actions are not welcome in this establishment and your very visage threatens the way clean that I clean my enclosure out and that may comfort the ignorant but for the final ring of the enlightened it is nothing but metaphorical wrench thrown in the literal cogs and gears of the very confines and delusions of my mind whilst I just watch idly, perhaps doing the only dance that my poor little mind knows, and that very dance; is love.
you sure these are experts and not delusions or bad memories
i'm from another dimension!
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

here we are now

entertain us
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb: