The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Oh Gosh, Why Does Miniike Make So Many Pigflags?

Fool around and enjoy the craziness.
Miniike

Oh Gosh, Why Does Miniike Make So Many Pigflags?

Post by Miniike »

It's stupid! He must have no life.

Anyway:
[media=youtube]17qyaXOFZXg[/media]
:pigflag: for fricking fricks sake why do i still care :pigflag:
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
:bomb: you'll love it, it's a way of life :bomb:
Miniike

Re: Oh Gosh, Why Does Miniike Make So Many Pigflags?

Post by Miniike »

i suppose we never did answer this question did we
:lock: 1. Wild Life 2. China Pig 3. The Blimp (Mousetrapreplica) 4. Sugar N' Spikes 5. Ant Man Bee :lock:
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Well, obviously because Miniike is the sole proprietor of the "New Zealand Pigflag Ranch and Pig Sanctuary" So, what most users aren't aware of is that Miniike is actually only posting to drum up business in this slow economy. He is admittedly grasping at straws at this point, great public relations can only do so much. Luckily, he was an award winning smile and a lot of cheap discounted merchandise in which to hook us in on this whole "Sanctuary which serves as a deli on the weekend." Which is, honestly a really dark and grim thing to think of and I am disappointed in myself for randomly making that up.
Miniike

Post by Miniike »

Phantomboy wrote:Well, obviously because Miniike is the sole proprietor of the "New Zealand Pigflag Ranch and Pig Sanctuary" So, what most users aren't aware of is that Miniike is actually only posting to drum up business in this slow economy. He is admittedly grasping at straws at this point, great public relations can only do so much. Luckily, he was an award winning smile and a lot of cheap discounted merchandise in which to hook us in on this whole "Sanctuary which serves as a deli on the weekend." Which is, honestly a really dark and grim thing to think of and I am disappointed in myself for randomly making that up.
congrats phantom, you made me smile
Phantomboy

Post by Phantomboy »

Well, congrats~! Because hearing that I made you happy made me smile as well~!! Take care, you ranch and sanctuary owner!