The forum has been archived
While the forum may not be active, the community still lives on Discord! Click here to join us.

Ps4 Malfuntions

Phones, computers, tablets, and all other forms of electronic wizardry
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

ElectroYoshi wrote:Is Revelations the only AC game to support 3D? Because if there are other AC games on the 360 or PS3 that don't support 3D, it could go either way with BF on the PS4.
As far as I know, Revelations and Assassins Creed 3 implement 3D. Assassins Creed 3 pushes the limits of both the Xbox 360 and Ps3 quite a bit.
ElectroYoshi
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by ElectroYoshi »

Sebastian Lawe wrote:As far as I know, Revelations and Assassins Creed 3 implement 3D. Assassins Creed 3 pushes the limits of both the Xbox 360 and Ps3 quite a bit.

Oh, I was not aware of that. Still, I haven't heard anything about the PS4 supporting 3D at all, so I'm a bit skeptical about whether BF could do it.

But you'd be wise to take my opinion with a grain of salt. I don't even know anyone who as a PS4, so I'm far from an expert on the matter.
I need a shot again, that sweet adrenaline.
Entity
Editorial Staff
Design Competitions Voted: 1

Post by Entity »

The only things I could find AC 4 are stereoscopic 3D (which gives me a headache). What kinds of 3D do they have support for?
:crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate: :crate:
Newah

Post by Newah »

Entity wrote:What kind? Red-blue?
I have a special monitor that uses polarized light to give you 3D when you wear common movie type glasses. My computer has a program that can take basically any 3D rendered game and turn it 3D, so even a game that doesn't support it can.
Sebastian Lawe
Design Competitions Voted: 0

Post by Sebastian Lawe »

Years ago, I used to have an app that turned any game into 3D, as well as video and photo's. It also possibly did the same to the Windows shell too.